My Library of Terrible Poses

The Dinosir

Proton
Nebulae
A library... Of poses that may or may not be utterly shit.

Some music for your ears:

BGG2eiz.jpg

idVkHSD.jpg

MCzdmPZ.jpg

XtjFxau.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Not terrible, Don't downer yaself like this! Everyone is creative in their own unique way! :3

The Dinosir

Proton
Nebulae
Not terrible, Don't downer yaself like this! Everyone is creative in their own unique way! :3
Meh. I probably only think it's terrible then because I stalk look at everything media devs do.
[doublepost=1477750479][/doublepost]
IujGrBf.png

My life is complete.

The Dinosir

Proton
Nebulae
Been wanting to do something with the trenchcoat CP for a while now. best I could do was make a Combean Nazi.

Bloom:

b0fyNGJ.jpg

No Bloom:

YYYIQJU.jpg

Keno

la sauce
Nebulae
I can hardly notice the difference between the 1st and the 2nd
but it looks cool... in a way

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
if you would've aimed the eyes just a TINY TINY bit more like it's centered, and added a little bit of blur n stuff (super dof) it would've been :ok:
this is also quite good but with super DoF it woulda been better and the eyes looking a tiny tiny bit more center ok good thx xd u get nebula

The Dinosir

Proton
Nebulae
if you would've aimed the eyes just a TINY TINY bit more like it's centered, and added a little bit of blur n stuff (super dof) it would've been :ok:
this is also quite good but with super DoF it woulda been better and the eyes looking a tiny tiny bit more center ok good thx xd u get nebula

The 1FPS I was getting from the 15 soft lamps coupled with a fuck ton of props and other light sources/effects was too unbearable for me to even consider DOF. I'll probably go on the save again tomorrow and fight through the lag to correct the stuff you mentioned. Also I don't think the CP head can look any further down than it is.