still chem left but im gonna be ””””sick”””” that day

rest have been very nice :cool:
8a5991e59d.jpg

DUK OP TIL DIN EKSAMEN ELLER BLIV HJEMLØS

Reactions: List

Mash

spare a crumble of coochie for me
Nebulae
Finished my higher maths, higher physics, higher English, higher CompSci, higher Graph Comm. Feeling good about them but we'll see

F.Y.I - Highers are equivalent to A levels in England

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
It's always at the end of the school year where they almost overwhelm me with exams.
I have finished my exams in most subjects that we had exams and they ranged from great to "god when can this schoolyear end"

Only things I have left is chemistry and evolution, and chemistry will last for 4 hours so wish me luck roleplayers.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It's always at the end of the school year where they almost overwhelm me with exams.
I have finished my exams in most subjects that we had exams and they ranged from great to "god when can this schoolyear end"

Only things I have left is chemistry and evolution, and chemistry will last for 4 hours so wish me luck roleplayers.
Four hours is nothing

t. Someone with a six hour exam tomorrow

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Four hours is nothing

t. Someone with a six hour exam tomorrow
Yeah i know ive had longer exams.
Its just that during winter it gets cold as hell in the classrooms and even hotter during summer and I feel like I'm gonna pass out mid test.

Edit: also good luck on the exam

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah i know ive had longer exams.
Its just that during winter it gets cold as hell in the classrooms and even hotter during summer and I feel like I'm gonna pass out mid test.
Buy one soda and water

Reward yourself with a drink of soda when doing well and stay hydrated with water

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Buy one soda and water

Reward yourself with a drink of soda when doing well and stay hydrated with water
Yeah im gonna do that.
Hopefully it wont end like last exam where you werent allowed to leave for a long time and i ended up drinking up most of my soft drink and the urge to pee was strong.

Mrw:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
lmao soda is banned in my exams
Police state further suckinh out the life of its people

Will Britain ever recover?

Yeah im gonna do that.
Hopefully it wont end like last exam where you werent allowed to leave for a long time and i ended up drinking up most of my soft drink ans the urge to pee was strong.

Mrw:

Literally did that today

During the last 15 minutes of the exam you aren't allowed to leave (if finished only) nor go to the toilet

and since I didn't want to bring the soda and water home I drank it while I was waiting to be granted permission to leave

"Ok 17 minutes left, if you need to go to the toilet do it now before we reach 15"

>mfw sjw lesbian whore gets up while im sitting politely with my hand up, waiting to get excused to go to the toilet
>mrw shewhale is allowed to go despite breaking examination rules

>mrw having to hold the piss in like Moses parting the red sea

1500153446270.png

Last edited:

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Finished my higher maths, higher physics, higher English, higher CompSci, higher Graph Comm. Feeling good about them but we'll see

F.Y.I - Highers are equivalent to A levels in England

Maybe they've changed them now but when i sat them 3 years ago highers definitely werent equivalent to A levels. advanced highers were probably closer to being an equivalent if not more difficult. Not only does the englishman put in more graft than us, he also pays our tuition fees. God bless him.

Mash

spare a crumble of coochie for me
Nebulae
Maybe they've changed them now but when i sat them 3 years ago highers definitely werent equivalent to A levels. advanced highers were probably closer to being an equivalent if not more difficult. Not only does the englishman put in more graft than us, he also pays our tuition fees. God bless him.

It's weird cause A levels are said to be above Higher but below A. Higher. Highers and A-levels, as far as I'm aware, are both used for uni applications