My new Channel

GMK

Electron
Nebulae
When you hit the big leagues don't forget about us okay?

:grinning:
if anything, i hope to put some of you in the videos! ;)

This is awesome dude!

I have some unsolicited advice. I thought the camera angle for the second ep was a bit awkward, maybe better angles is something you could explore.

Other than that, I thought it was cool
i need all the advice i can get lol its well received my friend.

we were testing out some positions where the camera could go without the back porch lighting messing it up and didnt know which to stick with and it did feel kinda off but we just went with it. i need to like, actually buy this damn premier pro and get to editing things how i want it cause i believe it has a light reduction kinda thing in its effects tab.

there's a couple things i would've personally changed, but eh. i'll figure it out as i go.

Reactions: List

GMK

Electron
Nebulae
hey guys, if you have knowledge in video editing software, which one do you think is best? and do you need a dslr to do it appropriately?

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
hey guys, if you have knowledge in video editing software, which one do you think is best? and do you need a dslr to do it appropriately?
i use premiere pro personally, watch a few tutorials and you should grasp the basics

if u ever need a video edited or whatever hmu i can do it for u :)

GMK

Electron
Nebulae
i use premiere pro personally, watch a few tutorials and you should grasp the basics

if u ever need a video edited or whatever hmu i can do it for u :grinning:
oh facts dude! can i add you on fb?
[doublepost=1611347673][/doublepost]

if u ever need a video edited or whatever hmu i can do it for u :grinning:
wait i am stupid, i have you on steam lol

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
for interviews? dslr's are always worth it, but are a big investment
there's no need to get a super expensive one, a good (non stock) lens specific for your use case will be more important than whatever frame you'll end up using

be prepared to look a loooot of stuff up

GMK

Electron
Nebulae
for interviews? dslr's are always worth it, but are a big investment
there's no need to get a super expensive one, a good (non stock) lens specific for your use case will be more important than whatever frame you'll end up using

be prepared to look a loooot of stuff up
bet, i've seen the lowest go for like $600 on amazon but im looking for the $400 range.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I myself use Sony Vegas, then again I just use it to make shitty memes for nebs.

Also nice videos.

GMK

Electron
Nebulae
I myself use Sony Vegas, then again I just use it to make shitty memes for nebs.

Also nice videos.
ty family and i heard Sony Vegas' were nice, but imma try it out.

GMK

Electron
Nebulae

New video posted! Thought it didn't post last night cause my damn laptop died mid-upload and I forgot my charger like a dumbass when I went to visit my folks

However, HUGE shout out to @chronos for editing, that shit was clutch family and I appreciate you for that.

Welcome to the team champ!

GMK

Electron
Nebulae
if you want one that is free but has lots of features go for divinchi resolve
hot damn, preciate you family. makes the budget a bit more flexible so i can finally get a damn camcorder or dslr camera. didn't want to pay 20/month for software and would've stuck me on Skype calls lol.

but i was tempted.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
hot damn, preciate you family. makes the budget a bit more flexible so i can finally get a damn camcorder or dslr camera. didn't want to pay 20/month for software and would've stuck me on Skype calls lol.

but i was tempted.
if you have any interest in photography id get a dslr cause you can take pics too i have one and its great

GMK

Electron
Nebulae
if you have any interest in photography id get a dslr cause you can take pics too i have one and its great
photography is something i've always thought about doing and i have a huge respect for those who take part in it. i just never had the time nor interest to garner the cash to really pursue it how i wanted but i guess now is a better time than ever lol.

what im really looking for is something thats good with recording and a microphone with good sound quality.