Name me some Albanians in this forum

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Is that a matter of yours? I dont think you are worth my attention, pleb.
4t5iwy.jpg

Call him a pleb again, go on.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7591

Oh no, I will deffo not mess with Bob, he seems dangerous, and It doesn't take a stupid one to realize that. But YOU!!! You seem bothersome, one who deserves losing an argument to me. And all I see is that happening.

Do better bud, do better.

you want attention so bad
you are probably a 16 years old kid who can't focus on school and now wants attention in forums so badly

K A K A S H I

Neutrino
Nebulae
you want attention so bad
you are probably a 16 years old kid who can't focus on school and now wants attention in forums so badly
You wish. I am 23 years old, I am done with school. I got a bachelors degree and I am working on a research institute for cosmology. I get attention, but even if I was struggling for it, you would be the last thing I'd want attention from. =D

D

Deleted member 7591

You wish. I am 23 years old, I am done with school. I got a bachelors degree and I am working on a research institute for cosmology. I get attention, but even if I was struggling for it, you would be the last thing I'd want attention from. =D

you are 23 old? pfff... i used this lie when i was your age
listen kido i don't have time to deal with you business is waiting for me so from now on i will just ignore you

K A K A S H I

Neutrino
Nebulae
you are 23 old? pfff... i used this lie when i was your age
listen kido i don't have time to deal with you business is waiting for me so from now on i will just ignore you
I smell a lost argument here. This could also be very well written as "Okay, I accept the lost argument. You're the winner.", or "How to lose an argument under one minute.".