Nashi does portfolio

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
NASHI DOES PORTFOLIO
I'm really lazy and this'll be really slowly edited with posts over time but I like to show off my art and have no place to put it but the damn media competition thread. I'll make this thread look sexy as shit in a couple years time when I think it's more important than the media itself.

Request anything here that uses the following:
PHOTOSHOP / SHIT GMOD POSES

22 / 06 / 19 - ? / ? / ?
nQjdJQS.png

7jw0ehO.jpg

wObHVr6.png

XHSrCmS.jpg

These posts are ones that are old, or ones that i'm not personally happy with below.
lgM9Dzw.png

e6xhSur.png

Mf5dpZX.jpg

CMcX1AO.jpg

Last edited:

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Request from @Gaben that unfortunately I could not live up to, (Due to my absolutely shit and abhorrent skills at photo editing)
However, I made this to compensate, it may go in my box of 'scrapped' ideas that turned out nice:
7jw0ehO.jpg

Last edited:

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
Request from @Gaben that unfortunately I could not live up to, (Due to my absolutely shit and abhorrent skills at photo editing)
However, I made this to compensate, it may go in my box of 'scrapped' ideas that turned out nice:
7jw0ehO.jpg
This is amazing work, genuinely awesome :^)

Reactions: List

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
6Ku8BmN.png

Long time no update here have my logo for my new pisswater site

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

@Danny

tfw photoshop makes your colours a whole load darker, then you go to upload it and get fucked over
Finally, another update:
AiTdgtc.png

Second Version:
nQjdJQS.png

Last edited:

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Nashi returns: The Dark knight
EfFJ7sC.jpg
so i had about 4 mental breakdowns and told myself to go do something, because of that i've decided that photography is quite fun.
the only problem is, there is absolutely no lighting in southminster and no lighting this time of year in general - i tried.

D

Deleted member 5162

Nashi returns: The Dark knight
EfFJ7sC.jpg
so i had about 4 mental breakdowns and told myself to go do something, because of that i've decided that photography is quite fun.
the only problem is, there is absolutely no lighting in southminster and no lighting this time of year in general - i tried.
Fuck me, that place looks depressing, great shot and focus however.