National Guard Comments, Complaints, and Criticisms

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
The Sergeant was attacked by sullivan headbutted at that and we just barely pulled back after receiving multiple threats
Wasn’t that after pretty much everyone had left though? I was one of the last people to leave that whole crowd and I didn’t see anyone get headbutted

Nebulae
Wasn’t that after pretty much everyone had left though? I was one of the last people to leave that whole crowd and I didn’t see anyone get headbutted
image.png

I don't think that looks like everyone left - actually.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
"Timescale" What timescale lol? I climbed into the thing and the car there tried towing us while I was inside of it.
In-fact I sat there for roughly five minutes waiting. so your argument of "TImescale" is BS.
the people around you were roleplaying, the appropriate thing would be to roleplay back (something like /me slams the accelerator would be sufficient)

hell, even I know that

I assume you don't know the definition of timescale, but I won't hold it against you

Nebulae
the people around you were roleplaying, the appropriate thing would be to roleplay back (something like /me slams the accelerator would be sufficient)

hell, even I know that

I assume you don't know the definition of timescale though, but I won't hold it against you
Literally any time we try RPing with you guys its met with us being mag dumped from 15 different locations so excuse us for not being used to it.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Literally any time we try RPing with you guys its met with us being mag dumped from 15 different locations so excuse us for not being used to it.
whenever i tried rping with u guys I was either told to fuck off or got gunned down, so I gave up on trying

Nebulae
i dont blame NG for still being jumpy about getting S2Ked despite the newest rules, it takes a while to adjust

hopefully now that they know they wont get shot first at low pop they can actually rp and timescale without worrying about it

Reactions: List
Nebulae
i dont blame NG for still being jumpy about getting S2Ked despite the newest rules, it takes a while to adjust

hopefully now that they know they wont get shot first at low pop they can actually rp and timescale without worrying about it
We had great rp with those basketball guys and a few others - was a little rocky but managed to get decent rp out of (Pardon me I don't know your ooc name) "Two" and the sniper earlier. along with the photographer.

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
We bought those off of boris and got a fresh stock in when the marshal arrived we're burning through our surplus, You snipe us on the roofs outside our base we let the mortars loose. Foot loose.

And 9/10 the tanks come out as a result of rebels being blood thirsty and script hungry. We got literally cornered by 8 rebels today because they thought we stole an AK74 off of a guy whose car exploded and killed him during an event.
image.png

image.png

When you guys decide to roll up on us in a mass force and theres like 2-3 of us online versus 8-12 of you the Tanks are a response.

We put down a NG outpost today and not even an hour after was it fire bombed.
That’s a very narrowed version of events there, that paint it as if we just walked up to you for no reason and harassed you over a script - which wasn’t the case, at all.

Even more so when you consider the fact you did steal the weapon.

I’ve no problem if the NG want to wip out a tank in response to being punched, just makes them look weak Icly and if you look at it oocly, how else you going to react to a large gathering of armed personnel when only two of you are online. Im more so bothered about a seemingly unending supply that when attacked, results in nothing - a matter Ark cleared up in his reply so I’m not really sure why you brought that up other than to try and paint that entire situation as us being script/kill hungry.

Edit: It’s a shame that’s how you felt about the situation if that was your honest take away, I know several people who were present consistently offer decent quality RP nine times out of ten. (Not you ovxy)

Last edited:

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
i icly make fun of guardsmen who run around the streets with their guns raised.

i call them paranoid patrol men

then i get shot 18 times in the back after trying to embezzle myself

my life is a touhou game,

image.png

i have been playing lots of touhou 19

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
i icly make fun of guardsmen who run around the streets with their guns raised.

i call them paranoid patrol men

then i get shot 18 times in the back after trying to embezzle myself

my life is a touhou game,

image.png

i have been playing lots of touhou 19
ya'll need better spell cards fr

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
tanks. Given the fact the tank can eat rockets for breakfast (as tested by staff) there should be a rule in place that states a tank cannot be used unless a staff member is there to oversee counter measures. It's only fair. Lastly, there needs to be a hard limit on the amount of tanks the army have. So far, two have been destroyed in the past 2-3 days and if there is simply no limit, then why bother even destroying them? Why would the NG bother to not just deploy one every single time? Limit them, given the cost that's required to destroy them.
The tremendous cost of having one guy stand on a roof with an RPG and /help hey I shoot big gun at tank 💔

You guys are always forgetting you're in a militarised state, you're utterly out numbered in the context of the map, that simply can't be portrayed due to the limited scope of the NG faction. There will always be another tank, your benefit to destroying them is that you no longer need to deal with a tank that fight.