National Guard Comments, Complaints, and Criticisms

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Also let's be entirely honest for a moment: the NG weren't going to push the ladder, climb up, leap onto a railing and make the jump all while being shot at by a rooftop full of rebels.

It wasn't technically inaccessible but it certainly was in the process of the actual firefight.
was 2 rebels (hi i was one of them) and we could hardly peek cause of constant mortars (one killed me) and the position was actually pretty bad, we didn't do much, idk why we're acting like it was an insane position because it really wasn't

it's besides the point anyways, the solution to the problem isn't deleting players mid combat especially when the fight was actually pretty balanced, NG had more players on their side (I'm pretty sure?) plus 2 tanks and mortars, idk why it was turned up just cause they were still losing the fight

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
ah yeah cuz using the c menu is the first thing I think of when I see a ladder
im not saying u should be omniscient of every ladder, im saying ur video and resulting arguments are stupid because the guy saying it was inaccessible without admins is literally right
the mortars came out in response to some rebels being allowed to run up to inaccessible rooftops/with ladders that werent in place before
this is what u were arguing with

STOP DEVALUING MY ARGUMENT WITH LIES!!!

that type of ladder isn't even in the ladder tool
this is false

maybe it wasnt intended to be accessible, but it is accessible via map geometry

ur acting like this is the only gmod map that has easily accessible out-of-bounds areas lmao
this is also false

read my posts dumbass

Reactions: List

rob

Nebulae
ngl I completely overlooked that ladder as a way of getting in, I just ran through the front door

WstStranger

Proton
Nebulae
From my honest view, that ladder access shouldn't have been used. And, if there is a ladder make it much more obvious (not one ladder in some what you know is an unusable/ extremely decorative looking ladder). Then so, it seems to be much more of a map design flaw (stairs for what to, they have no real purpose in sp, which I'll check right now).

In either way, that was countered hard, very hard, so maybe I don't think so badly of the mortar fire so much (still was a little too much bombing for one tiny building).

On the cool side, we can kill all NG in the PD raid now. So, let's learn and not make strange/obscure places for S2K available, I say.

And, most importantly, bring next time a good fight, it may be the last one (hopefully).

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
this is confirmed to be TRUE!!!! the ladder is FAKE!
I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize. What I came across that day in Bucharest was obviously planned. The ladder you saw was false; it was spawned in. i didn't know how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the video. I should have put the cameras down and stopped recording the ladder climb. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet. I want to apologize to anyone who has seen the video. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by s2k, ladders, or inaccessible locations. But most importantly I want to apologize to the National Guard and its Marshal. For my fellow roleplayers who are defending my actions, please don't. I don’t deserve to be defended. The goal with my content is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world I live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.

rob

Nebulae
I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize. What I came across that day in Bucharest was obviously planned. The ladder you saw was false; it was spawned in. i didn't know how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the video. I should have put the cameras down and stopped recording the ladder climb. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet. I want to apologize to anyone who has seen the video. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by s2k, ladders, or inaccessible locations. But most importantly I want to apologize to the National Guard and its Marshal. For my fellow roleplayers who are defending my actions, please don't. I don’t deserve to be defended. The goal with my content is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world I live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.
JcX5MTm.png

flowerbroth

Quark
Nebulae
I think... with time... we can all begin the long process of forgiving you...

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
this is confirmed to be TRUE!!!! the ladder is FAKE!
u already posted that its fake but i made a whole video just to be more obnoxious and i cant waste it especially not when we had such a good thing going i almost got to the part where i made personal attacks and threatened to spraypaint ur garage
@ovxy can u pretend u never read this rustydog post and post some profanities

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
u already posted that its fake but i made a whole video just to be more obnoxious and i cant waste it especially not when we had such a good thing going i almost got to the part where i made personal attacks and threatened to spraypaint ur garage
@ovxy can u pretend u never read this rustydog post and post some profanities
this fucking guy is just making up fucking lies right here and there this fucking video? clearly edited, someone ban this fucking retard

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
this fucking guy is just making up fucking lies right here and there this fucking video? clearly edited, someone ban this fucking retard
im going to come to poland and throw pipebombs through ur window

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
sooo whats the current gamemode now? everyone talking about s2k here makes me wanna dust off my gamer mouse
The same, there's a lot of neat things going on. It's worth trying out with the opening today