9e1d4ddcb6784fb89000d2e845fbc1b5.png

Reactions: List

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
*cocks gun*
Sectus: You hear that?
*Rest of group uncontrollably laughing*
Sectus: Oh. Wait, no. That actually has bullets in it.
Ethereal Guy: When you're memeing about and you accidentally really do it.
@Sectus

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Soviet Freelok: my four year old cousin is sexy and i want to stick my coffee cup in her cup holder

this is incredibly out of context

@Adrenaline

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
added rules to OP because people can't behave themselves

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
Redd: OH MY GOD
Redd: WHAT IS THAT MONSTER
Redd: HOW DO I KNOW
Redd: IF IT WORKS
Redd: IF IT FITS

I showed her a GTX Titan X.

@Redd

Reactions: List

Evie

eternal No-Lifer/resident Vampire
Premium Member
Nebulae
i dont think that was the context though....

probably feet pics
Yeah, totally. Because feet are so hot, I mean who doesn't get turned on by feet?

I mean, seriously, that old meme is starting to worry me about how many foot fetishists there might actually be out there..

*shivers*

I mean, not to seem judgemental, but I prefer bodyparts that aren't constantly on the dirty floor, hardened by walking on them, sweaty from wearing shoes outside.. but.. hey, maybe I'm just weird for liking to not get sick by putting things in my mouth that could be floor-grime. I just don't like to eat stuff that has been on the floor, I guess?

Seriously, just.. there's nothing attractive with feet. It is the least sexy part of the human body. People who like that stuff could just as well like to eat fingernails, as in.. swallowing them, not just biting them.

I might be a little.. sleep-deprived.. and.. bored..

Last edited:

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
Yeah, totally. Because feet are so hot, I mean who doesn't get turned on by feet?

I mean, seriously, that old meme is starting to worry me about how many foot fetishists there might actually be out there..

*shivers*

I mean, not to seem judgemental, but I prefer bodyparts that aren't constantly on the dirty floor, hardened by walking on them, sweaty from wearing shoes outside.. but.. hey, maybe I'm just weird for liking to not get sick by putting things in my mouth that could be floor-grime. I just don't like to eat stuff that has been on the floor, I guess?

Seriously, just.. there's nothing attractive with feet. It is the least sexy part of the human body. People who like that stuff could just as well like to eat fingernails, as in.. swallowing them, not just biting them.

I might be a little.. sleep-deprivated.. and.. bored..
you are feet is cute x3