Neb CS:GO Clan?

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
mGgSaQY.png

Hopefully this idea hasn't been posted before (though I'm sure it lies somewhere within the never-ending depths of this site)?

If HL2RP & WW3RP rely on S2K pretty commonly (at least that what I've been told), why not have a clan on CS:GO where we can all have together in a constant firefight? It would also help those who need it, in terms of S2King.

Thoughts?

(edit: Just realized this could've gone in Video Games but oh well.)

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Idk, CSGO isn't the best to train S2K since it obviously doesn't run on Clockwork when it comes to HL2RP, I'm not sure about WW3RP though since you don't have thirdperson there.

Xergie

Quark
Nebulae
Why not have a CSGO clan just for the fun of it? We shouldn't have to limit ourselves to HL2RP and WW3RP.

Reactions: List

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
If you're interested, reply with your steam profile URL.
[doublepost=1490883360][/doublepost]
  • If interested, reply with your steam profile link.

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
hey we should host another csgo tournament and hope it won't end like the one in 2015
It was shit in 2015, I was put in a team where some people weren't serious, but aswell I was silver back then. I wish we could have another comp cause I'm DMG/LE now, I'm always up and ready for fun tournaments or Nebulous clans

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I was MG2 about a year and a half ago until my PC decided to uninstall Windows and corrupt everything but -
I got demoted to unranked about two months ago after I got my PC back for inactivity and although i'm silver i'm pretty good.
I'd be part of a team, totally as long as my teammates speak English and know how to use rifles for tapping instead of spraying.

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
spraying is very effective what do you mean
so spraying with an ak across dust2 CT is accurate?
spraying should only happen when you're right next to someone otherwise tap
i love tapping