20230316205336_1.jpg

5'11 vs 6'0
@Rabid @Tinbe

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
In anticipation of the Nebulous Royal Rumble, the holy trifecta of Nebuloids duke it out in the ring, in a No Disqualification Match. The reward for the winner? The guarantee to start at Number 25 at the Royal Rumble.

It's time for Rob vs @Ron vs @Rod

the video is still processing so it'll be stuck at 720p until a little later

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
can i be added but instead of anything special it's just a spy from tf2 that's green w the numbers 443 on it and a catalytic converter on the back

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
As we all know, the true Main Event is the Royal Rumble. A gigantic test of endurance, 30 wrestlers, 1 winner, with the reward at the end being a chance at the Nebulous Championship Title held by the 16K-Man Gurrazor.

But before we can get to the Main Event, we must first come to the Mane Event.
This is no ordinary match. Not only will the winner receive the very last number, Number 30, in the Royal Rumble.
But the loser must start at Number 1, and will have their hair shaven off for the duration of the Rumble (in the game).

And therefore, inside of the Hell In A Cell, @MaXenzie VS @OneClassyBanana

ignore the steam messages I get at the start I forgot to turn my notifications off

Last edited:

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
What would you guys think if I streamed the Rumble, whenever I'm ready for it, on the Rebel Discord (cop mains can be invited temporarily) and you guys can act as the commentary. I'll record it for all that can't watch it live, will post the date on this thread too.

Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbh make a seperate discord so I can spam WWE memes plz
What would you guys think if I streamed the Rumble, whenever I'm ready for it, on the Rebel Discord (cop mains can be invited temporarily) and you guys can act as the commentary. I'll record it for all that can't watch it live, will post the date on this thread too.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'd prefer the Rebel discord since it's boosted, so afaik I can actually stream it at 1080p 60fps

wait until my timeout runs out then lmao