nebulous.CS

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
Cnh7m49.png

Hey all, so I want to start a new Counter Strike team for FACEIT and potentially ESEA. Seeking four players at LEM+ level to play with. We won't necessarily represent the community (unless I get explicit permission to do so) but it would be nice to at least spread the community to other video games and not just Garry's Mod (;

If anybody would like to play or try out, please hit me up either through sliding into my forum DM's or dropping me a message on Steam.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: List

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Cnh7m49.png

Hey all, so I want to start a new Counter Strike team for FACEIT and potentially ESEA. Seeking four players at LEM+ level to play with. We won't necessarily represent the community (unless I get explicit permission to do so) but it would be nice to at least spread the community to other video games and not just Garry's Mod (;

If anybody would like to play or try out, please hit me up either through sliding into my forum DM's or dropping me a message on Steam.

Thanks for reading!
im a silver four but i was MG4 a year ago
forgive me father for the inactivity has sinned

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Cnh7m49.png

Thanks for reading!
Yo fam. I started picking up CSGO again. I am currently MGE but used to be Supreme. I also used to play ESEA and I am willing to play if you want.
Just for proof reasons here is my ESEA profille
https://play.esea.net/users/1324423
and to show that I am not lying
HCMiNIR.jpg

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
Did you read the thread?
Oh he did, his humour is just awfully dry :^)
Yo fam. I started picking up CSGO again. I am currently MGE but used to be Supreme. I also used to play ESEA and I am willing to play if you want.
Just for proof reasons here is my ESEA profille
https://play.esea.net/users/1324423
and to show that I am not lying
HCMiNIR.jpg
It'd be great to have you on the team man, I'll give you an inbox soon and we'll sort out a tryout match!

Reactions: List

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
I was LE, but suddenly I had a reset because I was in one pre made lobby with friends and unaware of a hacker. All games I won after that has been reset and Valve placed me back at MGE by 15 wins. Like holy fuck kill me!

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
LEM right now, up to Supreme. Hit me up if you want to play, I'm always up for a good game :)