ZeroPants

Electron
Nebulae
gallery_2_5_14135.jpg

Um
the Flare is better

Nebulae
latest

most uninteresting weapon in fallout series in my opinion, what's even worse. Almost every fucking raider/enemy in F4 is using this shit (or modified, but still looks shit).

Reactions: List
Nebulae
i like how you can find those in safes that were locked before the war
Actually it's nothing strange in Fallout games, you can easily find post-war drugs in pre-war locations (I'm not sure about this super special vault for junkies, but afaik they had jet there, which was invented by this creep in f2).

York

Electron
Nebulae
The thing I love about this tweet is that he equates dumbing down the mechanics and simplifying games writing to "making it more available to women" like jeez man. Players have been able to play as a female character since the start of the series so his point doesn't even make sense

York

Electron
Nebulae
To me it looks like he's saying the games need to be dumbed down because Women are too stupid to either know the lore of fallout or rpg mechanics
Yeah lol he's implying that women aren't smart enough on average to enjoy fallout because it's too complicated and the writing is too developed

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah lol he's implying that women aren't smart enough on average to enjoy fallout because it's too complicated and the writing is too developed
Funny enough the amount of people I've seen interested in Nuclear War stories are women