nebulous hunger games v.28 : merry mas

Greaser

Herald
Nebulae
feeling jolly today, gonna post night 5 as well.

5dNGDjZ.png

F3NCVJy.png

lol silly retard connor
[doublepost=1577914582][/doublepost]
unfortunately not

Where is night 4 you pepega?

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
day 6 is boring, have night 6 instead which is pretty hilarious

t38mMP8.png

here's a cool story i have playing post scriptum right

so it's this WW2 game so the other day (yesterday) my squad leader was taking us through this city yeah, we were trying to take control of some sector intersection thing, w/e

we were met up with heavy resistance, and we couldn't hold our ground. Our squad leader looks at me in the eyes and yells "CHARGE!" and as me and him start charging, he is instantly shot in the head

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 6062

t38mMP8.png

so it's this WW2 game so the other day (yesterday) my squad leader was taking us through this city yeah, we were trying to take control of some sector intersection thing, w/e

we were met up with heavy resistance, and we couldn't hold our ground. Our squad leader looks at me in the eyes and yells "CHARGE!" and as me and him start charging, he is instantly shot in the head
dciiIXO.png

:(

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

t38mMP8.png

whats with all the leopards bro, are you a furry or something bro?

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
HURRY UP @Charlie I NEED TO KNOW IF CHAD THUNDERCOCK SURVIVES THE NEBULOUS HUNGER GAMES SO I CAN TRANSFER HIM OVER TO THE NEBULOUS XCOM GAMES