nebulous hunger games v.29: autism awareness edition

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

what's up faglords. season's starting and things are already not looking so clean. get your cumrags ready because this is gonna be a week-long season full of bloodshed.

NjOqm6f.png

we're already starting with some dirty plays from people, and just weird plays. man this pizza's fucking delicious tony vespa is the best brand of pizza
haha funny monki be dancing brr

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae

what's up faglords. season's starting and things are already not looking so clean. get your cumrags ready because this is gonna be a week-long season full of bloodshed.

NjOqm6f.png

we're already starting with some dirty plays from people, and just weird plays. man this pizza's fucking delicious tony vespa is the best brand of pizza
ok what the fuck @eLf

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
hello once again audience. when we last left off we had a bunch of people kicking each other in the groin and simply just killing one another. today, is tremendously similar to the bloodbath. please gaze your eyes upon day 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

h4R9a5Y.png

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
legit almost fucking pissed and shat my pants uncontrollably. accidentally closed the simulator tab but i saved it, clicked on a different simulator thinking it was this season's and absolutely lost it cause i was sure i lost it

getting strawberry cheesecake icecream