nebulous hunger games v.29: autism awareness edition

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
me:
decb8e4388.png

also me:
f7b554d3f9.png
I mean, I got a brain injury after picking flowers, so it makes perfect sense that I mumble incoherently

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
sorry for the delay in day 3 friends, been real busy with working (obviously being a paramedic in these trying times takes up a lot of time)

will update soon once I've got some free time

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
alright you stupid assholes, here's day 3. finally got a bit of free time and now i'm ordering some epic food aye very good yes

59eOcvG.png

we'll continue with our daily program in a few hours, gonna let this thread get revived

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
alright you stupid assholes, here's day 3. finally got a bit of free time and now i'm ordering some epic food aye very good yes

59eOcvG.png

we'll continue with our daily program in a few hours, gonna let this thread get revived
NOOO! NOT AGAIN

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
1526d5bdd0.png

Time, Zach? Is it really that time again? It seems as if you only just arrived. You've done a great deal in a small time span. You've done so well, in fact, that I've received some interesting offers for your services. Ordinarily I wouldn't contemplate them, but these are extraordinary times. Rather than offer you the illusion of free choice, I will take the liberty of choosing for you if and when your time comes round again. I do apologize for what must seem to you an arbitrary imposition, Zachary. I trust it will all make sense to you in the course of… well, I'm really not at liberty to say. In the meantime, this is where I get off.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
alright fuckheads let's get this train chugging again, gonna mention all currently alive fuckheads as per tradition so i can get more nebs.

let's fucking get night 3 started cunts

1. @President Zarail
2. @ElectricTaco 2 kills
3. @Hiros
4. @rob
5. @Voilá fuck you, 1 kill
6. @jb 2 kills yeah okay
7. @constantdisplay
8. @Nov
9. @Civil Protection
10. @shibe 1 p
11. @comradic
12. @JOHNNY.HOMICIDE_33 1 killerino
13. @Tinbe 1 killlllllll

let's go for night 3 people ooo woaooao oowooooo aooaoaaaaa ooawoawow owdoawowwaowoaoawoaowoawo ooooooooooo

Mq3Zv7k.png

god i fucking love this. can't wait to add more events when i have more time