Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Tekkit Legends

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Remember it's OBLIGATORY to make a truce with ECR!!!

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
FHpT4KK.png

the shrine has been bombed for the second time in the timespan of two servers

when will this heinous criminal be put to justice?

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae
It does feel good to be able to safely travel through pocket dimensions and collect them diamonds $$$

Edit: OOOO 1 NEBBIE AWAY FROM 1K

EDit2: AND THERE IT IS! ONE THOUSAND NEBULAE

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae

fW6nxm4.png

(GRAPHIC) Alexandrian soldier and Vietcong guerrilla, taken moments after napalm bombing. Notice their burn marks from the napalm.
Welcome to ECR news, your best and only news network!

This just in:
FHpT4KK.png

Aftermath of the bombing of Alexandria, courtesy of the leaders of Alexandria.
As the war between Alexandria and the Vietcong guerrillas escalates after the bombing of the temple of Alexandria, as well as discovering hidden tunnels near their capital, the Alexandrian military has resorted to a new weapon: Napalm, a dangerous mixture known for its incendiary properties. This evening, Alexandria used it at the nearest jungle, where a base belonging to the Vietcong is seemingly hidden.

XwInNvo.jpg

The result of the bombing has been reported as a successful attack against the underground resistance by Alexandria. However, a notable side effect is the damage to the forest wildlife and hundred year old trees, causing both animal death and deforestation, possibly affecting the local population living off the jungle.

"They better not burn down my base!" said a local, who owned a house located inside the jungle.

While considered simply a successful operation by Alexandria, a Vietcong official said otherwise. When asked what he thought of the offensive, he simply referred to it as a "war crime", paying attention to the huge loss of life.

gtO7hQr.png

(GRAPHIC) Soldier belonging to Alexandria, holding a flamethrower, suffering severe burn wounds after the napalm bombing.

Indeed, not only did the use of napalm cause many losses on the enemy side, but also to friendly soldiers. While not suffering as many casualties as the Vietcong, the napalm strike also caused severe burning to their own men, many of which permanent.

j1mscYY.jpg

The jungle in the aftermath of the attack, near the city state of Alexandria.
The future of the forest, and the future effects of the bombing, is still unsure. Officials from the other factions have yet to comment on the attack.

Last edited:

liew

Nebulae
Ok boys I've just installed the Ships Plugin.

This allows you to build your own airships, boats, mars-ships etc.

If you want to learn how to use it, use this as reference:

6OH8UKC.png

as far as I know, boats require 60% wool to function - meaning just make big ass sails.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
so that explains the boat built outside my house before
it was your previous failed attempt wasn't it

liew

Nebulae
feed the beast/tekkit legends?
I've been recommended FTB, so ultimately when this server dies out I'll change it to FTB - unless anybody else has any other suggestions?

D

Deleted member 1381

I've been recommended FTB, so ultimately when this server dies out I'll change it to FTB - unless anybody else has any other suggestions?
tekkit legends contains double the content of ordinary tekkit and has galacticraft updated to tier 3. if this version of tekkit was enjoyable, tekkit legends will be the same but amplified

liew

Nebulae
tekkit legends contains double the content of ordinary tekkit and has galacticraft updated to tier 3. if this version of tekkit was enjoyable, tekkit legends will be the same but amplified
if people want me to start the server again on tekkit legends or FTB then just let me know and I'll put up a poll so y'all can choose.