nebulous nostalgia thread?

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
dont have much media from the time on me sadly, but there's a lot i reminisce about from the earlier days, especially the 2016-2018 era:
the coach video(s), where they paid some guy acting as an angry coach on fiverr for the first anniversary and what not.
the whole khatamuul nasheed saga.
NAZI FREAKIN GERMANY (and its subsequent dramatic reading) and a lot of other copypastas from current affairs.
HL2RP ASSASSINS.
dont know if anyone else remembers that one Nicrobe admin abuse report, but i still think about it a lot.

i joined LP and later nebulous when I was in like, the 8th grade in middle school. Now I'm in uni.
These are 6 years I will never get back.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
does anyone have the credit card details meme?

chell

Proton
Nebulae
dont have much media from the time on me sadly, but there's a lot i reminisce about from the earlier days, especially the 2016-2018 era:
the coach video(s), where they paid some guy acting as an angry coach on fiverr for the first anniversary and what not.
the whole khatamuul nasheed saga.
NAZI FREAKIN GERMANY (and its subsequent dramatic reading) and a lot of other copypastas from current affairs.
HL2RP ASSASSINS.
dont know if anyone else remembers that one Nicrobe admin abuse report, but i still think about it a lot.

i joined LP and later nebulous when I was in like, the 8th grade in middle school. Now I'm in uni.
These are 6 years I will never get back.
i've either got horrendous memory or i left before most of this stuff cause my brain is failing me

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Unless someone else downloaded the full thing, this vid might be the last remnants of the original "hello blackwheel" video considering the original is gone
ive seen that video and variations of it so many times but i cannot for the life of me remember what it was that lead up to it

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
ive seen that video and variations of it so many times but i cannot for the life of me remember what it was that lead up to it
some dude got perma banned
made the video
it got posted a few times and became a running joke

People just kept quoting it nonstop until it cemented itself. It got to the point where I couldn't join a channel on TS or Discord without hearing "Hello blackwheel"

Not complaining I thought it was funny

Reactions: List