Recruitment nebulous.party

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
NAME: john friendlyman
WHAT DID YOU BRING: copious amounts of drugs.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING: princess diana memorial t-shirt
WHO'S YOUR +1: @afric wearing his sash
WHERE ARE YOU GOING FIRST?: the bathroom to do a line of ketamine

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
[[[@sots you're a bear.]]]
H7NLYMN.png

Husky

Nebulae
There's a worrying amount of people who brought their dogs to the party. 'Fucking retards', you think, pretty justifiably to be honest, as you walk past @Raiden who's got @Blackquill's dog for some reason, you try to get the smell of wet fur out of your nose, only to discover that the shadows hide more of them. @Husky brought their dog as well, yeah I don't get it either.

What the fuck are these people thinking?
Fucking roleplayers.
Don't talk to me or my dog ever again

[[[Free to do anything next, choose place and action]]]
I pet my doggo and watch Generic player go sicko mode.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
can't wait for the dancefloor section where I and my Stasi +1 get out to ask people if they allign with the BRD

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
[[[@GenericPlayer: attempt to spray people in the face. Choose your target from the main room and tag them.]]]
The smell of dogs continues to seep through the mask. It isn't enough. All dog owners must be cleansed (with the stench of a teen gymcel).

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
I simply request Boogie Wonderland and proceed to the dancing circle of cop mains where I'll be detonating my bomb vest

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
NAME: Big Baz
WHAT DID YOU BRING: A double decker bar
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING: XXXL Jacamo Wife beater and Joggers
WHO'S YOUR +1: The black boy
WHERE ARE YOU GOING FIRST? To Huskys dog to feed it chocolate

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
NAME: Big Baz
WHAT DID YOU BRING: A double decker bar
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING: XXXL Jacamo Wife beater and Joggers
WHO'S YOUR +1: The black boy
WHERE ARE YOU GOING FIRST? To Huskys dog to feed it chocolate
reredruM

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
Someone tipped off the police using a discord phone bot. A swat officer proceeds to gun down @shibe mistaking his dope ass swag for a loaded gun. Thin blue line. The hero cop leaves with the body.

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
john kino has had enough of nobody playing in his mini-events and begins his moment of glory
loading up his two antique WW2 firearms (more common than modern guns) he walks out to the dance floor and activates a copy of gorehack (he got it from his good friend the hl2rp hitman) in his google glasses
it's time for him to kill and it's time for him to die

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
NAME: Qaybdiid Walahhah, Wizard of Brown
WHAT DID YOU BRING: Camel and staff
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING: Big dirty rug
WHO'S YOUR +1: Syrian caveman
WHERE ARE YOU GOING FIRST? finding a bookshelf

D

Deleted member 372

NAME: ein
WHAT DID YOU BRING: 12 pack of Maine lemonade for the boys, and cns' lil bro
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING: USMC shirt
WHO'S YOUR +1: @Jimbo
WHERE ARE YOU GOING FIRST? To confront @Rabid about his racism

D

Deleted member 3818

NAME: Doesn't matter, you won't find out

WHAT DID YOU BRING: A compact variation of a HK417 rifle, along with an appropriate suppressor and adjustable scope. All dismantled inside a neat unbranded suitcase. Oh and I almost forgot, a single 7.62×51 millimeter NATO round, any more would just be dead weight.

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING: Generic black jacket, baseball cap, maybe some nice blue denim jeans and a pair of latex gloves.

WHO'S YOUR +1: Two's a crowd, but I have my hidden ankle blade if things get hairy.

WHERE ARE YOU GOING FIRST? Oh, you thought I was going in? Do I look like an amateur? No, I set up on third floor of warehouse complex two hours before the party even begins. From my position I have a direct line of sight into the VIP room through a ceiling window, let's hope no premium members get in the way. There I wait patiently until I start to hear the bass of party music beat from inside, game time. I carefully assemble my rifle and kiss my bullet before locking it in the chamber, from there it's only a mere matter of minutes before I accomplish what I came to do. I scan what I can see of the room through my scope, Admins and premiums all sitting together drinking, laughing, philandering. Don't get me wrong, everyone of these fuckers deserves to die too, but they'll get what's coming sooner or later, roleplay always has been a dirty game.

And to my surprise someone walks into the room, not the right guy but definitely not the wrong one either. Some call him Alexgrist, others call him a number of things, none of which paint the picture of a good man. I know some shady characters in the source community that would pay a lot for a bullet right between those eyes of his, but I didn't come here for business, this mission is personal. So I keep on waiting, it's been around half an hour now, but he always did like to hide himself away in dark corners and small rooms with nobody to bother him, never was one for the spotlight. But before I know it there he is, glass of diet pepsi in hand and standing tall, although his posture knocks off a few inches. He shifts across the room with a circle of empty space around him, everybody knows that this isn't a man you wanna approach unless you're saying something he wants to hear, never mind if you were to get in his way. The man I'm talking about is Blackquill of course, everybody knows the name but few know just what kind of things he's done to stay in power this long. But now's not the time to reminisce on all of that, I told him a long time ago he'd pay for banning all of my friends and now that day his here. He makes a sharp 180 degree turn and starts to walk back to his hiding hole, the window of opportunity is quickly closing in, but I'll be damned if I let this monster breath for another minute.

Soon enough the sound of a piece of lead cracking through a window pane at supersonic speed is heard by all. Even to me, it's always a surprise just how mundane death really is, one second you're laughing with your buddies and the next there's a corpse on the floor. Some scream, some call for help, others let out a discreet sigh of relief. As for me who knows where the road goes now. I've been waiting for this for so long it's consumed every aspect of my life, the moment that cock sucker died I didn't feel satisfaction, I was disappointed. You can't change the past, as I'd find out you can only grab a chair and sit in the bleak miserable future you make from it. But it's too late for me, I've made my bed and now I've got to lay in it. Living life won't be easy from now on, Blackquill had many associates that will hunt me down as a show of respect to the great director, even though they now scramble to take what's left of his late empire for their own personal gain with a smile on their faces. But that's just how the game goes, I know that better than anyone.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
NAME: Doesn't matter, you won't find out

WHAT DID YOU BRING: A compact variation of a HK417 rifle, along with an appropriate suppressor and adjustable scope. All dismantled inside a neat unbranded suitcase. Oh and I almost forgot, a single 7.62×51 millimeter NATO round, any more would just be dead weight.

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING: Generic black jacket, baseball cap, maybe some nice blue denim jeans and a pair of latex gloves.

WHO'S YOUR +1: Two's a crowd, but I have my hidden ankle blade if things get hairy.

WHERE ARE YOU GOING FIRST? Oh, you thought I was going in? Do I look like an amateur? No, I set up on third floor of warehouse complex two hours before the party even begins. From my position I have a direct line of sight into the VIP room through a ceiling window, let's hope no premium members get in the way. There I wait patiently until I start to hear the bass of party music beat from inside, game time. I carefully assemble my rifle and kiss my bullet before locking it in the chamber, from there it's only a mere matter of minutes before I accomplish what I came to do. I scan what I can see of the room through my scope, Admins and premiums all sitting together drinking, laughing, philandering. Don't get me wrong, everyone of these fuckers deserves to die too, but they'll get what's coming sooner or later, roleplay always has been a dirty game.

And to my surprise someone walks into the room, not the right guy but definitely not the wrong one either. Some call him Alexgrist, others call him a number of things, none of which paint the picture of a good man. I know some shady characters in the source community that would pay a lot for a bullet right between those eyes of his, but I didn't come here for business, this mission is personal. So I keep on waiting, it's been around half an hour now, but he always did like to hide himself away in dark corners and small rooms with nobody to bother him, never was one for the spotlight. But before I know it there he is, glass of diet pepsi in hand and standing tall, although his posture knocks off a few inches. He shifts across the room with a circle of empty space around him, everybody knows that this isn't a man you wanna approach unless you're saying something he wants to hear, never mind if you were to get in his way. The man I'm talking about is Blackquill of course, everybody knows the name but few know just what kind of things he's done to stay in power this long. But now's not the time to reminisce on all of that, I told him a long time ago he'd pay for banning all of my friends and now that day his here. He makes a sharp 180 degree turn and starts to walk back to his hiding hole, the window of opportunity is quickly closing in, but I'll be damned if I let this monster breath for another minute.

Soon enough the sound of a piece of lead cracking through a window pane at supersonic speed is heard by all. Even to me, it's always a surprise just how mundane death really is, one second you're laughing with your buddies and the next there's a corpse on the floor. Some scream, some call for help, others let out a discreet sigh of relief. As for me who knows where the road goes now. I've been waiting for this for so long it's consumed every aspect of my life, the moment that cock sucker died I didn't feel satisfaction, I was disappointed. You can't change the past, as I'd find out you can only grab a chair and sit in the bleak miserable future you make from it. But it's too late for me, I've made my bed and now I've got to lay in it. Living life won't be easy from now on, Blackquill had many associates that will hunt me down as a show of respect to the great director, even though they now scramble to take what's left of his late empire for their own personal gain with a smile on their faces. But that's just how the game goes, I know that better than anyone.
1482981931125.jpg

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I sleep, with the hopes that someone kills me while I am snoozing.