News Nebulous Rust Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
your point?
snitching is still more pathetic than offline raiding so you guys essentially reached nothing but internet points for posting pics of loot you got
hey guess we could've done that too when we offline raided you but we didn't because bragging is for cucks
we even left some of your chests while you guys destroyed everything (even stuff you didn't take or didn't need, like charcoal)
u got snitched cause you were dumb and trusted the bean who we always play with

Reactions: List

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
on today's episode of "@Reinhart's ego can't deal with talking shit then getting hit"
so bc I talk shit in rust chat I can't deal w/ being hit?
I've said multiple times idgaf, I'm just defending myself against them saying bullshit
thanks for the contributing passive aggressive post tho

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
so bc I talk shit in rust chat I can't deal w/ being hit?
I've said multiple times idgaf, I'm just defending myself against them saying bullshit
thanks for the contributing passive aggressive post tho
the fact that you're continuing to act really defensive doesn't really help disprove it tbh

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
the fact that you're continuing to act really defensive doesn't really help disprove it tbh
so you tag me in a passive aggressive post and expect not to get a reply?
your post is unnecessary as was mine
so lets stop before we clog the thread more than it already is

Holymilk

Nucleus
Nebulae
Anyone can get a bow, harvesting tools and make clothing for themselves under an hour if they're ambitious. Most of my deaths were from wolves or bears.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Atleast you didn't get blown up by your own landmine...
well to solve that problem you get a random naked player, and force him to be in front of you everywhere so he dies before you
Rust slave trade

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
You guys take this game too seriously lol

Like a great man said.

"Rust is a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you think you are, you will get knocked to your ass, teabagged and laughed at permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as Rust. But it ain't about how hard you can kill. It's about how many times you can get killed and keep from disconnecting. How much you can grind and keep moving forward. That's how Rust is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get other peoples stuff. But ya gotta be willing to take the deaths, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cucks do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! " - Rusty Balboa

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Everyone is getting killed by animals because they don't carry a building plan on them.

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
imo rust would be more fun if offline somehow raiding wanst a thing, and that kos was happening less

also cant wait for wipe to happen since i cba to hop on the server to play because i feel like i'm playing on a tight schedule since i started playing so close to the wipe

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
imo rust would be more fun if offline somehow raiding wanst a thing, and that kos was happening less
it wouldnt be that much of an issue if the server wasn't so low populated tbh
except the kos bit but imo the server needs more

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I guess making it unwhitelisted would deffinitely solve the population issue

it's always fun smacking squeakers in the face with a rock

Status
Not open for further replies.