Need game recommendations

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
hit me with those nice singleplay games with stories (can also have online modes and or co-op)
any type of game

Doesn't have to be super recent, but I'd prefer if it weren't super outdated either

Thanks friends

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
hit me with those nice singleplay games with stories (can also have online modes and or co-op)
any type of game

Doesn't have to be super recent, but I'd prefer if it weren't super outdated either

Thanks friends
pretty much anything sony have released from playstation to pc recently

Zack

Proton
Nebulae
Mainly recommend STALKER Clear Sky or Call of Pripyat, the games are addicting
Despite it being pretty old, it still holds up well. If you haven't tried it I do recommend it

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I'd recommend Dragon Age: Origins if you can tolerate the combat. I like the story, world and characters.

Stardew Valley isn't really plot-driven since it's a farming game but I think it's fun and calming. It's especially addicting the first time you play it.

Hyper Light Drifter is pretty good but its story isn't told directly through words, which could put some people off but I like it. Pretty to look at and it can be challenging.

Fallout 1, 2 and New Vegas, obviously.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I played Jedi fallen order recently and it was ok. Game is incredibly easy though.

Tbh whenever I don't know what to play I just fire up a new rdr2 save or xcom 2 with a new mod list, lasts at least a good few weeks