Serious Need help to buy a mouse and a headset

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
For now the Zowie FK1+ is the mouse I'm most likely buying, it's big so it'll be comfortable. It's sad my SteelSeries R300 had its side buttons die, it was pretty good to play with and comfortable but well

As for the headphones I'll probably take the Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT and for a mic I'm looking at one a couple of my friends bought which is pretty good as well as cheap, Neewer NW-700. I've got enough space to place it so idc about its size to be fair.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
And a good 5 buttons mouse (if it has 2 more or whatever is fine, I just don't want 20 buttons on it), whichever you think is nice or whatever, my hands are rather big and I like to rest the palm on the mouse so it has to be rather big too.

logitech g502

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
utterly based

i got this shit for christmas and it makes me wonder how i ever lived with my shitty old mouse

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Keyboard for 5$, headphones for 15$ and mouse for 2.50$ from the local gaming shop

Personally I believe that cheap is better cause if you break your set you won't have to waste a fortune for a new one

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Keyboard for 5$, headphones for 15$ and mouse for 2.50$ from the local gaming shop

Personally I believe that cheap is better cause if you break your set you won't have to waste a fortune for a new one

As someone who works with computer hardware and such I might not be fully informed about the market of peripherals like headsets or mouses (I am more informed about keyboards, screens, components and such, just never worried enough about headsets/mice), but I do take good care of my stuff. The mouse is at least 2 years old so it was worth the price considering the use I've given to it, and the headset isn't broken at all, I just decided to change it for a better quality set.

I'm certainly sure I can't compare a 5$ keyboard to my G.Skill KM570 Cherry MX Red RGB which I got for half the price even on a sale. The materials are really good and it has good tech and software. I don't care so much about the fancy lights but well, it was a Black Friday deal so I'm happy with it.

The thing is, I won't break my set, and my set won't break.

If anything I need to clean the keyboard though...

Anyhow, I've made a decision, the Logitech G502 is on its way here and as soon as I get some more money I'll get the Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT and the Neewer NW-700 with its corresponding independent PSU.

Thanks to everyone for helping me.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
late but for anyone with the same idea:

dont buy razer, overpriced garbage

a 7.1 headset that is comfortable (I have glasses)
Steelseries Arctis 5 (Wire, my prefered one)
or
Steelseries Arctis 7 (Wireless)

5 buttons mouse
6100105_1.jpg

Corsair M65 Pro, best mouse I've ever had hands down no question about it. Extremely comfortable grip if you have large hands.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I highly recommend my own mouse which is the Logitech g403
61v22zOpNBL._AC_SS350_.jpg

It made my aim way better in games like csgo and rainbow.

I use this for a headset all though i don't use the mic that comes with it
9200000067171619.jpg

pretty cheap both of em and I have no complaints so far. been using em for about 3 months so far.

It's the Steelseries artic 3 by the way

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
6f24053be9bde64f96d4888ad242a869.png

that said the hyperx cloud headsets are p good

Don't worry I'm buying the Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT which is stereo as far as I know, plus headphones not headset. Then a microphone aside from that.

6100105_1.jpg

Corsair M65 Pro, best mouse I've ever had hands down no question about it. Extremely comfortable grip if you have large hands.

My Logitech G502 already arrived and BOI do I like it, it's big and heavy, like 121 grams base, can up it to 168 grams if I add the weights and I'm crazy enough.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
6100105_1.jpg

I have one of these, although the scroll wheel broke week 1 and now which direction it goes is anyone's guess.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I have one of these, although the scroll wheel broke week 1 and now which direction it goes is anyone's guess.
seems to be their only fault, had an older one of these break the middle mouse button. It's the pin sitting in the scroll-wheel that's snapping, pretty easy to fix yourself.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Do the logitech G5 numbers still come with the free spinning scroll wheel feature? They're not only good for spreadsheets - try out prop killing/pushing with them it's quite incredible

D

Deleted member 1381

i have a run of the mill mouse for under £10 and it does me fine