New beginnings

Antti

String
Nebulae
I hope the title isn't too poetic, but I felt it was finally time to introduce myself to the community. A few of you know me already, and perhaps slightly more of you know of my primary character on the server, Nikolaus 'I love the Union' Yonezawa. I feel the lore you've created for this community is superb, and it's a great delight to be here to take part in all this.

Although new to the community, I'm not new to RP, albeit to Hl2rp. I've held, and currently hold different administrative positions in another Hl2rp community, but I figure it's a bit tasteless to advertise other communities on the forums, so I'll omit its name. I've been playing Hl2 roleplay for some four to five years now, but as of yet, I've not become bored, and intend to continue roleplaying for the foreseeable future. In addition to Hl2rp, I'm a somewhat active roleplayer on the site Nationstates, where I play as the dystopian state, Slekomania.

I'm fond of all sorts of roleplaying, but I most enjoy it at its most detailed form. I like to work on articles, in-game books, different sorts of projects and in-depth story arcs - all the like. But of course, things like passive and combat are fun as well.

Right, I don't want to tell you my entire life story. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
Fam, welcome, I just hope you weren't an admin on CC...

Nebulae
Good day there, friend. Interesting introduction I might add, looking forward to see some of your creative works either on the forums or in-game.

As always, have a Nebula, as a welcoming gift.

Reactions: List

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Hope you have a good stay here.