new black mirror

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
love the new episodes uss callistar is top tier arkangel is good and is crocodile besides the twist still 3 episodes left to watch

Reactions: List

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
USS Callistar would have been better if Gamer691 would have blown the ship up at the end.

Husky

Nebulae
That first episode had a bit of cliche ending

Would have been a more 'Black mirror' esque ending if they all died in the end and the guy realised how much of a cunt he was or something along those lines. It seemed like they held themselves back a bit for that ending. Too Rosey for black mirror.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
That first episode had a bit of cliche ending

Would have been a more 'Black mirror' esque ending if they all died in the end and the guy realised how much of a cunt he was or something along those lines. It seemed like they held themselves back a bit for that ending. Too Rosey for black mirror.
he said he was making it more upbeat and shit because 2017 was a shit year

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I saw a review of the new season (Still haven't had the chance to watch them yet) - The first thing the review does is compare the new season to San Junipero...

Can we all just take a moment to discuss how absolute dogshit that episode was? I felt absolutely nothing watching that and the fact they hold it on such a high pedestal really ticks me off.

Husky

Nebulae
I saw a review of the new season (Still haven't had the chance to watch them yet) - The first thing the review does is compare the new season to San Junipero...

Can we all just take a moment to discuss how absolute dogshit that episode was? I felt absolutely nothing watching that and the fact they hold it on such a high pedestal really ticks me off.
It's so far the only episode I haven't watched, I got half way through it and just gave up. I don't see why critics dick suck that episode so much. Probably because 'Muh diversity'

e: found the article
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/on-demand/0/black-mirror-season-4-hang-dj-review-new-san-junipero/
Telegraph... The fucking telegraph of all newspapers is raving about an episode based on a lesbian relationship. Jesus fuck that's like if the Guardian made a post saying 'Is white supremacy all that bad?'
San Junipero was considered by just about everyone to be the strongest episode of the third series. It cast a bleak look at the future but what made it so memorable was that it was ultimately uplifting. A rarity in Black Mirror, there was a happy ending.
I could go on a whole rant about the Telegraph saying THAT.

I really don't see how it was all that enjoyable. The one with the robot bee's was the best imo.

Last edited:
Nebulae
It's so far the only episode I haven't watched, I got half way through it and just gave up. I don't see why critics dick suck that episode so much. Probably because 'Muh diversity'

e: found the article
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/on-demand/0/black-mirror-season-4-hang-dj-review-new-san-junipero/
Telegraph... The fucking telegraph of all newspapers is raving about an episode based on a lesbian relationship. Jesus fuck that's like if the Guardian made a post saying 'Is white supremacy all that bad?'

I could go on a whole rant about the Telegraph saying THAT.

I really don't see how it was all that enjoyable. The one with the robot bee's was the best imo.
I liked the San Junipero one, would be interesting to see a future like that
robot bee one was pretty generic

also captain robert daly is a faggot

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I liked the San Junipero one, would be interesting to see a future like that
robot bee one was pretty generic

also captain robert daly is a faggot
San Junipero is one of the worst episodes tho

daly is also the ultimate chad in the digital world