New Call Of Duty Reveal trailer

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
they already confirmed that you will follow this unit throughout the entire game and play as a single character in the american military

oh well, kinda shit tbh.

but hey atleast there will be coop

Nebulae
i mean do you know how advertising works?
yes, you spend money to show your product off, more or less.

i'm not even saying it doesn't work and they're dumb for doing it, I'm just saying that when a company says "HEY I GOT A NEW GAME GUYS HERE IT IS" then shows me nothing at all resembling gameplay and just puts together a bunch of cinematic cutscenes, it doesn't make me hyped for the game, it pisses me off because i've learned nothing about the game whatsoever. At worst, they've sold people a fake image of what the game will be like, at best they've maybe tried to capture the atmosphere of the game, something an actual trailer will do much more reliably.

movie trailers GENERALLY TRY to show the tone of the movie, the characters, humorous lines etc.. Some trailers show too much and piss people off, actually. the back of books are pretty concise and to the point when it comes to selling you the book, revealing segments of the plot, perhaps the genre, and so forth.

teaser trailers can suck my clitoris; all they do is hype people by lying to them about what the game will entail.
ps. this is my opinion............... will probs still buy the game tbh, world at war was sick
[doublepost=1493317772][/doublepost]
i hope the woman is gender fluid

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i'll be disappointed if there isn't an axis or russian campaign.

i can understand axis because ppl think big bad nazi XDX D:smiley:

but russians are needed, i loved their campaign in cod2
metro wants to play his great grandad

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
just get the first or three cods
they're all set in ww2 lol