New computer

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
hi guys pc died need a new one.

I’d only use it for gaming video editing music production.

For games, the most demanding ones I intend on running would be shit like arma 3, gta 5, and i dont mind running my games on low-medium abs long as i get 30 FPS minimum.

My budget doesn’t exceed 500€, 600 at a stretch.

Any suggestion

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
well if youre building one yourself id definetly suggest holding off just a bit if you can
new gen of gfx cards is releasing which means older ones should go down a bit in price so you should be able to grab yourself a 1070 or a 1080 (or equivalent) for a decent price

ruben slikk

Nebulae
well if youre building one yourself id definetly suggest holding off just a bit if you can
new gen of gfx cards is releasing which means older ones should go down a bit in price so you should be able to grab yourself a 1070 or a 1080 (or equivalent) for a decent price
I’d rather not have to build it because fuck all that but if I have to then so be it

How long should I hold? The reason I want a new one is because I haven’t had a good pc for like a year and I get terribly bored at home to the point I’m starting to descend into alcoholism so I want to videojuego again

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I’d rather not have to build it because fuck all that but if I have to then so be it

How long should I hold? The reason I want a new one is because I haven’t had a good pc for like a year and I get terribly bored at home to the point I’m starting to descend into alcoholism so I want to videojuego again
nvm it seems i was a bit out of the loop
new gen of em just launched so prices should have dropped a bit at this point, so now the wait is really just about how much you wanna save on your gfx card

anyways id recommend grabbing a 1070 or equivalent, pretty powerful still and will probably last a few year

as for prebuilt ones i dont have a fucking clue, all i can say is watch out for all the specs, usually if you just look at one thing like processor in a prebuilt one theyre usually really lacking in other areas (RAM, gfx, etc)
also as you prolly already know prebuilt ones are way more expensive for what you get

ruben slikk

Nebulae
nvm it seems i was a bit out of the loop
new gen of em just launched so prices should have dropped a bit at this point, so now the wait is really just about how much you wanna save on your gfx card

anyways id recommend grabbing a 1070 or equivalent, pretty powerful still and will probably last a few year

as for prebuilt ones i dont have a fucking clue, all i can say is watch out for all the specs, usually if you just look at one thing like processor in a prebuilt one theyre usually really lacking in other areas (RAM, gfx, etc)
also as you prolly already know prebuilt ones are way more expensive for what you get
Ya im aware but my old pc that got smashed by the feds was prebuilt and pretty Quality, 600€ and I could run anything on at least medium. Was hoping I could find another 1 likz: that
[doublepost=1540734371][/doublepost]
I FOUND 1 for 610e.​

Packs 8gb ram and a gtx 1050 and Intel Pentium Gold (Dual-Core 3.9 GHz - Cache 4 Mo).

I know the ram is fine for me but are the grafix card and cpu good?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I wouldnt settle for anything below a 1070 at tjis point, for the sake of future proofing

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
DONT WOrry about it

Money is issue
Yes but you'll end up having to spend double the amount to keep up a minimum performance in a few years time if you go for a card below a 1070

ruben slikk

Nebulae
Yes but you'll end up having to spend double the amount to keep up a minimum performance in a few years time if you go for a card below a 1070
THATs not a problem since I won’t be playing vidya in a few years time
[doublepost=1540737137][/doublepost]
honestly cram the 1050 is very low end already you should just wait for more cash money
Ok i trust u

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
1050 isnt that bad, I got one and it runs arma 3 fine in low-medium settings on 100 player servers. biggest bottleneck for me is the cpu

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
8gb of ram is just about tolerable.

You're better off going low end ryzen at this price point, rather than even touching intel. Pentium is a joke.

Case is a w/e really. Up to you

Asrock do good budget mobos

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
1050 isnt that bad, I got one and it runs arma 3 fine in low-medium settings on 100 player servers. biggest bottleneck for me is the cpu
damn it runs on low settings on a 2013 game wonder how it will run on newer games now

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
okay now scale that up to 1080/144p and you'll see a significant drop in performance
I got a 1080p monitor now what game could I benchmark with to see what its like now

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I got a 1080p monitor now what game could I benchmark with to see what its like now
same game, same settings and same map

my pc struggles on bf 1 and that's with everything on low @ 1440p

admittedly my i5 is holding back my 1070 8gb card but still