NEW FTRP CONFIRMED :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I like how you guys are discussing FT like it's coming back. It's literally just being used for developing otherwise we would have announced FTRP's return.
We are showing that we want it back, talking about why it hasn't worked last time and how we would have to do to make it well if it was to come back. The community is simply showing it's interest, discussing ideas and such. Heck, I know some members of this community who would work entirely on their own to bring it back.

Let me have my hopes and dreams :(

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Why were there hardly any guns in a red state. How come the military can't fight zombies, the easiest shit ever.
because military were cucked to death and only had smgs for like half the faction while everybody else had pistols and almost nobody had ammo
[doublepost=1476115867][/doublepost]
I like how you guys are discussing FT like it's coming back. It's literally just being used for developing otherwise we would have announced FTRP's return.
nobody really thinks it's coming back (at least i hope)

it's been tried twice and died twice, should stay in the grave since it's been showed that SDs can't cope with the pressure and the final SD always inevitably lets the server die while either doing nothing or making awful changes that only precipitate the gamemode's death

we're just discussing

you know

the thing that a forum is made for

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.