New Vegas Mod - Fallout: Project Brazil/Fallout: New California

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
The most ambitious New Vegas mod to date.

A complete overhaul with a new story and pretext.
The ending of the mod starts the begining of New Vegas.

It is currently in beta, and the last parts of the mod are being worked on, this is something i've been keeping my eye on for a while, and it's got me excited. The voice acting is top notch, the quests are on par and the writing is great. In terms of a Fallout RPG, this is what I feel we should have gotten instead of Fallout 4.

The mod starts you off making a choice, right from the bat, will you be a scientist or a security guard in a Fallout Vault, it then promts you to make a few choices and set your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats and sends you on your way, much of the dialogue contains skill checks for your stats and skills, and allows you as a security guard to still do science work if your intelligence or science is high enough etc.

Really just an amazingly ambitious project from some amazing people, you can check out updates on their Facebook page, they've been working on the mod for nearly 5 years.
https://www.facebook.com/FalloutProjectBrazil/

The first part (beta) is available for download right now, if you'd like to try it.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/falloutprojectbrazil

Just wanted to share this with those that liked New Vegas like myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
The most ambitious New Vegas mod to date.

A complete overhaul with a new story and pretext.
The ending of the mod starts the begining of New Vegas.

It is currently in beta, and the last parts of the mod are being worked on, this is something i've been keeping my eye on for a while, and it's got me excited. The voice acting is top notch, the quests are on par and the writing is great. In terms of a Fallout RPG, this is what I feel we should have gotten instead of Fallout 4.

The mod starts you off making a choice, right from the bat, will you be a scientist or a security guard in a Fallout Vault, it then promts you to make a few choices and set your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats and sends you on your way, much of the dialogue contains skill checks for your stats and skills, and allows you as a security guard to still do science work if your intelligence or science is high enough etc.

Really just an amazingly ambitious project from some amazing people, you can check out updates on their Facebook page, they've been working on the mod for nearly 5 years.
https://www.facebook.com/FalloutProjectBrazil/

The first part (beta) is available for download right now, if you'd like to try it.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/falloutprojectbrazil

Just wanted to share this with those that liked New Vegas like myself.

I can't wait either - but I'm more hyped for Frontier to release

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Don't get your hopes up on Project Brazil, it is dead for years. Sorry.

As for Frontier, D00000000000000000000D can't wait to play that!

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Don't get your hopes up on Project Brazil, it is dead for years. Sorry.

As for Frontier, D00000000000000000000D can't wait to play that!
Didn't you read the thread? There are updates every day on their Facebook, it isn't dead.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the frontier hype is gunna die off before it comes out

alchestbreach used to do interviews with the mod authors but stopped for whatever reason.

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
>Be me
>Love fallout
>Played project Brazil few years back
>See thread
>holyshit.png
>Start crying because you think that Project Brazil has finally been released fully after all these years

It is currently in beta, and the last parts of the mod are being worked on
>COCKTEASE.JPEG
>Scream Internally

Aside from the fact that Brazil happens to be one of my favourite songs, I have nothing but praise for this mod. It took an already amazing game that was I'm Fallout New Vegas and made everything feel even more alive.

From the branching story arch which is decided on whether you charge a footballer or try to dodge him to the quality voice acting and Faction work. Project Brazil left me begging for more and that's the biggest flaw with the mod.

I'VE BEEN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR MY ACTUAL SUCCESSOR TO FALLOUT NEW VEGAS BECAUSE FOUR IS GARBAGE! I WANT THAT DAMN MOD AND THE DAY ITS RELEASED IS THE DAY I FUCKING DONATE MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT TO CHARITY!!!

swexs

Nebulae
how do i install mods on fallout :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Get your fresh install of New Vegas ready, because this shit is dropping in two days.

9u76yze24bgz.png

edit: oh yeah it's been a year, it's called Fallout: New California now
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/...BG8qG3PY5M2MklSM-NtxPpHAJWFwpzD3ScyVf8KyIAw04
link available in 2 days

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh i thought that this was gonna be fallout but in south america

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i6nmx37.png

Bought Nexus Premium just to download this shit faster.​

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i better be able to fuck that blonde bird from the alpha

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the torrent is still faster and you can just import straight to vortex from the file

ya goofed up
Shut up and let me support the industry while also entering significant debt.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
crashed upon reaching the atrium

any homie with a fix