New World

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Yeaaaah I havn’t been able to play because of a lack of servers either. Kinda sad that Amazon (bad) can’t run enough servers with their billion dollar budget.
I grinded lvl 20 yesterday for 15 hours. I am glad I did because it doesn't seem like I'll get to play today

Reactions: List
Nebulae
seems like your average run of the mill MMO with longer queue times than WoW xpac releases
heard the combat is really good, but other than that, no redeeming qualities

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
I find it very funny that the Amazon MMO features a mechanic where you pay less taxes for trading the higher level/higher reputation/richer (by consequence of the first two) you become.
Write what you know.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
unknown.png

@dallahan if you have friends it's pretty alright
definitely the mmo for people who don't like mmo's
but do make sure you have friends, and join a good company/faction (((((dread))))) (((((((((mauraders))))))))

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Forgot to mention the proximity voicechat
Any game with it is an automatic A, being able to talk ridiculous smack to people improves any game to a ridiculous degree
people in the chat tend to be pretty cool too, expect to see smackdowns for people who sleaze their way through pvp

unknown.png

taking zero chances on this one amazon ain't stealin' anyone's $40

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
unknown.png

@dallahan if you have friends it's pretty alright
definitely the mmo for people who don't like mmo's
but do make sure you have friends, and join a good company/faction (((((dread))))) (((((((((mauraders))))))))
Yeah, i noticed

Game isnt bad, but not good either. Id like it were it not for the limited server capacity

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah, i noticed

Game isnt bad, but not good either. Id like it were it not for the limited server capacity
Europe central servers might be the choice. Everyone I know, including myself, plays on it for the purpose of convenience.

A lot of server were full on launch day, it was the only place to easily make a character and play. You'll almost never see a queue, and when you do it'll be around twenty.
Europe central, Glitnir.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
whilst playing i have already have seen and read people being banned for racist names
afterwards some go on the discussions, make a thread and complain about amazon being woke or them ranting about cancel culture and sjws with numerous users

the rest are just doing gags in chat

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Don't do sidequests, they're all the same of going to places and killing the same enemies using the same attack animations and collecting X
Only do the main quests and faction pvp quests, fastest way to level, and fastest way to the meat of the game

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
holy shit this game is a mess, well Amazon you dun fucked it up

Yeah I dont enjoy it anymore.

Turned out to be pretty boring
the whole concept of the game is whats really cool about it, but the amount of grind that you have to put into it to be at a level where you can actually do something useful is just ridiculous

Reactions: List

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
the whole concept of the game is whats really cool about it, but the amount of grind that you have to put into it to be at a level where you can actually do something useful is just ridiculous
you can hit 60 in ~6 hours
the only point of the game was PvP
World PvP is useless and pointless because repair costs are too high
Wars are where its at but you are typically not selected unless you're level 60
Gold gain is absurdly low and requires extremely simple 2-step playing of the market to stay afloat, which is repetitive
markets don't even pay out if you're offline because of a new bug too lmao

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Gold gain is absurdly low and requires extremely simple 2-step playing of the market to stay afloat, which is repetitive
okay allow me to reiterate

i like the fact that players can own towns

thanks for coming to my ted talk

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

not to mention you can capture points by standing on them and being invulnerable by having your game on window mode, dodging and moving the screen around, you CANNOT take damage doing this and as such are invulnerable