[NEWS] WORLD WAR 3 RP COMING BACK

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
AFTER A LONG TIME, WW3RP IS BEING BROUGHT BACK THANKS TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR GURRAZOR! ALL HEIL THE ALMIGHTY THAT WAS THE FIRST TO HAVE THE IDEA OF REVIVING THE GAMEMODE!

Now seriously. Gurrazor and other people at another community were working on reviving the ww3rp themselves, while our beautiful lads at Neb were doing the same thing. Discuss.

WW3 RP launches with :heyzeus:.net

22 JUL @ 8:00PM - GURRAZOR
192.95.39.159:27015

Many of you have told me that you miss LemonPunch’s World War 3 RP server and that you would appreciate if it was brought back in some manner. Rather than to use it myself or relaunch LemonPunch, I wanted to give other communities the chance to create the experience we had here. I concluded that the World War 3 RP content that belong to LemonPunch should be put to good use going forward, and after talking to a friend of mine who runs :heyzeus:.net, I decided to license it to him. His community is going to launch their server tonight and therefore I want you to be aware in case you’ve missed WW3 RP and want to play it again.

There’s quite a few former LemonPunch people involved in the :heyzeus: project, and while I’m not personally active in the community, I’m hopeful that they will do a decent job in reviving the exciting WW3 RP game experience.

Here’s :heyzeus:'s full announcement:
http://:heyzeus:.net/threads/ww3rp-launch-announcement-22-07-2016.589/

EDIT:
From what I've gathered, this version of ww3rp is going to be set in the cold war era.
EDIT 2: The text above is by the way taken from official announcement on the lemonpunch steam group - i dont know whether it is a prank or serious.

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cold war
3972FA8F-D7EF-4D75-842F-A5AE3644860A_mw1024_s_n.jpg

Reactions: List