Next Call of Duty.

swexs

Nebulae
am i the only one here who appreciates black ops 1? they did a nice try at a vietnam/cold war game, because it's relatively hard making a complete fps game based on a war of 5 minute combat scenarios in dense jungles.
black ops 1 and world at war were lit, best call of duty games imo, had a lot of fun on both

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
am i the only one here who appreciates black ops 1? they did a nice try at a vietnam/cold war game, because it's relatively hard making a complete fps game based on a war of 5 minute combat scenarios in dense jungles.
At first BO1 graphics and style switched me off but over time I grew to like it

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
yeah i enjoyed it too but the reznov thing should not have existed, as much as i enjoy reznov as a character from waw

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
black ops 1 and world at war were lit, best call of duty games imo, had a lot of fun on both
had some good hours on mw2 because that's what probably most popular ever. epic multiplayer with instant matches, would jam my shit everyday after school. great timewaster

swexs

Nebulae
had some good hours on mw2 because that's what probably most popular ever. epic multiplayer with instant matches, would jam my shit everyday after school. great timewaster
i think they want to redeem themselves (with this upcoming ww2 game) after turning the game into halo literally

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i think they want to redeem themselves (with this upcoming ww2 game) after turning the game into halo literally
And halo turned itself into COD recently - adding sprint, aim down sights and loadouts/weapon selection

wtf?

Rida

Electron
Nebulae
Jetpacks are gonna be a thing in the next cod.
nazi-jetpack.jpg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Stopped playing after Black Ops, it just wasn't the same and didn't have the same feel to it

Reactions: List

Suicide

Neutrino
Nebulae
After BF1 fucked them pretty hard this year I wondered they'd try this now

We'll wait and see, but like everyone else there's barely any hope for COD left in me

Reactions: List

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
No joke i actually really enjoyed BO3, it was the most enjoyable cod game i've played in a while, i get why it's not everyone's cup of tea obviously, it's massively different from the others, i liked the fluidity of the combat, it was pretty great jumping off walls and doing powerslides with a shotgun in your hands. It's absolutely batshit insane and nothing like the rest of the COD games, which is why i liked it so much
but bo2 has some of the best 'normal cod' online multiplayer in my opinion

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
When you get baited by Battlefield

Can't wait until we cycle back to modern warfare again.

(Also BO2 was prolly the most fun I had on a multiplayer cod, anyone else agree/disagree?)
Loved BO1, BO2, MW2/MW3 and WaW

Only because they weren't rip off halo games

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
People still care about call of duty games?

Nebulae
motherfuckers acting like you forgot about cod4..

also you should get Call of Duty: Finest Hour, just to try out. It was the 1st Call of Duty game, and im not being hyperbolic when I say it's in my top ten list for worst games ever. So many things wrong with it