Nintendo Switch, Are You Buying it at Launch?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Will you buy it at Launch? Or will you wait?

I'm already waiting in line at Gamestop for midnight.

Reactions: List

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Nope. From what I hear, there's been troubles with parts of the controller, and I have no faith in a flawless launch. I'll wait for the first Pokémon game to be released then see if @Carrion wants to go halves on it with me.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Are you in line now?!

And I wont buy it at all.

Well I live 3 minutes from a GameStop. Il be in line 2-3 hours from now. I also have a Starbucks near the GameStop sooo...

Nope. From what I hear, there's been troubles with parts of the controller, and I have no faith in a flawless launch. I'll wait for the first Pokémon game to be released then see if @Carrion wants to go halves on it with me.

Makes sense, I'm honestly just buying it for Zelda. Because of the 10/10 Reviews FROM EVERYONE. like wtf.

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Well I live 3 minutes from a GameStop. Il be in line 2-3 hours from now. I also have a Starbucks near the GameStop sooo...

Makes sense, I'm honestly just buying it for Zelda. Because of the 10/10 Reviews FROM EVERYONE. like wtf.
Wow, I respect that.
And yeah Zelda seemes cool.
[doublepost=1488492309][/doublepost]
I hope you like graphic downgrades.

Yeah, I must admit that it looks a little dull. But it's not only about the graphics.

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don't mind graphics, I love gameplay. I'm playing Gmod... Do you think I care about them graphics xD
There's a difference between outdated graphics, and literal downgrades of massive degrees.

If you pre-ordered that game, you were lied to about what it would look like on release, and that's sad.

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
I hope you like graphic downgrades.

Gotta admit, it looked pretty fucking amazing at reveal. The art style looked pretty fresh and original, I didn't really expect them to hit us with the Ubisoft graphical downgrade.

Pretty disappointing that it looks really washed out now compared to the reveal :(.

Guess that they had to do it in order to keep the switch at a reasonable price range.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
There's a difference between outdated graphics, and literal downgrades of massive degrees.

If you pre-ordered that game, you were lied to about what it would look like on release, and that's sad.

Honestly I haven't pre-Ordered anything. That's why I'm waiting in line.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
It's nice to see Nintendo making stuff again instead of just rigging Mario up to a BDSM Rig and constantly milking his nipples for both Games and Cash. I've personally never been a big fan myself of Nintendo's stuff, but hopefully the Switch will show that it's a worthy platform to actually play & develop Video Games on instead of just shrugging its shoulders & simply letting it's potential shrivel up like the Wii U.

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's nice to see Nintendo making stuff again instead of just rigging Mario up to a BDSM Rig and constantly milking his nipples
3183167-supermarioodyssey_newdonkcitygameplay_20170118.jpg

gta:v dlc confirmed