No hard feelings

lil a

is that buzz lightyear?
Nebulae
Hello, I wanted to make this targeted towards the people that still hold harsh feelings towards my past. I am scenery sorry. I felt that if I was able to bypass a punishment just because the community changes is cheap and unworthy thus I locked myself from gmod and the community for close to a year. I feel that was the only way to get on even terms and progress later on. Of course some might not forgive, but if Char could forgive me after I had 2 abuse reports on him surely most of you can.

Thanks.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
5138644-2984675441-20-co.gif

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
Guess you guys are just going to continue something long overdue.
can't really make people forget how much of a pretentious asshole you were though, pal. plus these things are jokes and memes.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Who? What?
person who suddenly became 'good' at s2k when he was simply hacking.
Worst operato- wait that's not true. That one time buttercup lost trial after 30 minutes was way more hilarious.

just shitty s2k who turned to hacking in gmod and then bragged about his sick skills on the forums and TS

lil a

is that buzz lightyear?
Nebulae
To be honest I only did this because I don't like leaving negative opinion anywhere. I did not do this to play on the server with no hate, I don't mind the targeted memes but I just don't feel good lately and I wanted to make sure there are not people still hating me for my mistakes. I am not going to play on the servers since I don't feel like that would be right and neither do I want to for obvious reasons.

Nevertheless I did this to clear up my reputation after a rather disgusting situation and then leave. I hold all responsibility for my actions and felt that no matter the amount of 'shit' I get its the right thing.

I hope you understand that I did not want this negative attention or a stained reputation but it was my decision and my fault and I hope there are still some people that used too know me that will understand.