No Llamas here

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Many people after hearing that my parents have an Alpaca and ask for pictures for proof. Let me say that I want to debunk this myth.

My parents do not have an Alpaca; they have TWO alpaca.

Sunny
McBae3j.jpg
The taller of the two, and despite this is the more timid of the two. Sunny only ventures where his brother goes first and quick to skip away if there is a slight noise or movement he is currently unaware of. Sunny also is very very food oriented and will do anything for a bunch of carrots. There is no shame to his gluttony and lust for those orange sticks.

Storm
kEVwiMo.jpg
The shorter of the two. He is the leader and much more bold - he can also get a bit testy when things do not go his way. He has periods of pure laziness with periods of wanting to explore places he should not. Storm also takes quicker affinity towards other people get closer in proximity sooner. He also likes carrots (as all alpaca do), but prefers morning feed in bulk.

A bit about alpaca:

- Alpaca are social oriented creatures. They need to have another alpaca to keep them company or else they will literally die of loneliness.

- Alpaca have no upper teeth and so their bite (if it happens at all) is almost like a swift shove.

- Alpaca are from Peru.

- They need to be sheered every spring and their hooves/teeth need to be filed yearly as well.

Reactions: List