No-Nut November 2018, I'm in. are you?

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
I am going to be participating no nut november 2018, gonna try for the first time

who's joining me to get to 100% brain usage like in lucy

Reactions: List

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Have you tried the Cardinal method of continuing your normal masturbatory habits but ingesting your ejaculate? Very beneficial to the mind, they say.

where do you get this shit from

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i dont want to imagine somebody just sitting there, enjoying himself then deciding that the best thing to do is to consume his own ejaculate

Some people say there is a paradox because they believe the necessary intelligence and open-mindedness required for one to even think about tasting his own seed is impossible to achieve without using the Cardinal method. I found this to be untrue.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
Some people say there is a paradox because they believe the necessary intelligence and open-mindedness required for one to even think about tasting his own seed is impossible to achieve without using the Cardinal method. I found this to be untrue.
I hear it has a high protein content

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i have changed from using regular butter to using my nut butter in dishes involving it

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
Been doing it for 7 months now...

Will be doing no-shave november though but honestly not looking forward to it, I haven't had a neckbeard for 1½ year and I'm not particularly happy about seeing that again...

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
i did 40 straight days of nofap and it's all placebo bullshit

BOOPnal.png

dont be this fucking pathetic
tucking one out everyday is good you fucking retards