No-Nut November 2018, I'm in. are you?

Laith_TheDemon

Electron
Nebulae
me and my friends all supported each other through no nut november last year ( no homo )
but now theyre not in the same school as me so no way, nutting is all i have left at this point

if you do no nut november you're a pussy whose too afraid of the daily commitment to nutting everyday its not supposed to be fun, or cool or exciting, its a fucking duty and an honour live up to it

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
me and my friends all supported each other through no nut november last year ( no homo )
but now theyre not in the same school as me so no way, nutting is all i have left at this point

if you do no nut november you're a pussy whose too afraid of the daily commitment to nutting everyday its not supposed to be fun, or cool or exciting, its a fucking duty and an honour live up to it

This is the gayest thing I've read

I bet your friends hacked you off on December too you little homo

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"look guys, i do no nut november so i can destroy my girlfriend in december, ok? i fucking rek her pussy LOL. i bet you guys just are wishing buckets & biscuits that u could fuck her righ tlol? yeah... i bet you wanna fck her. yeah. no nut november gives you +100 sex appeal LOL"

why does no one even do consume-your-cum june? smh

Reactions: List