Non-script Weapons

Ganja the Barman

Neutrino
Nebulae
I saw a rule earlier while browsing the rules about not conjuring up weapons, like out of the blue. Now I'm wondering since there is rubble all around the city, can I roleplay picking up a decent sized rock out of that rubble and then ask an admin if it's okay? Or is there an actual script item for a rock? I know there are a lot of script items for general items, such as pipes or metal or wood, ect. Thanks.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It is possible for an SA+ to create a script of a rock or practically anything for you as long as you can find the correct model for them in the spawn menu, and have a valid reason of how you’ve acquired said item. If I’m not mistaken, it’s completely up to them if they want to create the script for you. If they don’t create the script, or if no SA+ is on at the time of you in dire need of a rock, then you can just RP gathering and having the rock.

Ganja the Barman

Neutrino
Nebulae
It is possible for an SA+ to create a script of a rock or practically anything for you as long as you can find the correct model for them in the spawn menu, and have a valid reason of how you’ve acquired said item. If I’m not mistaken, it’s completely up to them if they want to create the script for you. If they don’t create the script, or if no SA+ is on at the time of you in dire need of a rock, then you can just RP gathering and having the rock.

That's really cool, I didn't know that, thank you.

D

Deleted member 332

Skip to 0:14.

I'd advise just staying away from rp getting items if it's not a script.

Goddamn that's old, I remember watching that when I first joined.

Yeah I didn't know you could do this either, good question mate

D

Deleted member 332

I didn't know you were allowed to do this.* would be much better imo.

Okay

No but seriously I didn't know you could make custom scripts at all, being allowed to do it wasn't even on the table.