Pending North Korea 'declares war' on US.

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
You know. I remember when they promised to bomb theaters that shown the interview. I really doubt we'll see war NK doesn't have the means to really hurt us.

I wonder how much longer China will put up with it at this rate, though.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
f6d1cbc381a6298cd40f1d19c12f0c3d57f3ce5251177dbb3caccebba55a6b3a_1.jpg

le kim is silly XDDDD

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
I don't get why anyone would be worried about a war against Korth Norea

• They literally have WWII tech
  • There is more people in the US Army alone than people in North Korea
  • They have about enough fuel to support a military push for about 2 kilometres before literally everything runs dry
  • They have no nukes that work and even if they did no way to launch them
  • China does not endorse or support NK anymore as American $$$$ is more important to them now
real terrifyin folk

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
Wouldn't trust a shitty 'news' source like this. If North Korea actually declared war it would be everywhere and everyone would be talking about it.

Nothings going to happen.

Yeah we'd be on like fucking defcon 2, NK would be fucked, since the US is apart of NATO; and I doubt anyone would support NK anyway. Even China said that if NK goes to war, they want no part of it.

Funny thing is, just the other day I had a dream about going to like a bootcamp, and the facility actually got bombed by NK soldiers, intiating WW3. Everyone survived and then we kicked their :heyzeus: asses.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae

• They have about enough fuel to support a military push for about 2 kilometres before literally everything runs dry
  • China does not endorse or support NK anymore as American $$$$ is more important to them now
real terrifyin folk
blame media

Rootie "BDTRed" Patootie

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the real issue we'd have with north korea is trying to stop other countrys from invading them so they can be our 51st state when we fucking kick the shit out of them and rape their army

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae

real terrifyin folk
Oh yeah the world would win against NK but thousands will die on both sides, North Korean soldiers are fucking mad and will chose death to surrender. North Korea is the kind of country that would happily destroy the world along with themselves.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Oh yeah the world would win against NK but thousands will die on both sides, North Korean soldiers are fucking mad and will chose death to surrender. North Korea is the kind of country that would happily destroy the world along with themselves.

>Nork Lives matter

xD

the world wouldn't be losing much, and casualty rates for the US side would probably be comparable to the Second Gulf war

not too terrible

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
For the US you'll be fine provided you actually go to war with them, their longest range missle can only reach Hawaii, however their missles are soviet war era pieces of shit so i wouldn't worry, they'll be shot down well before they leave anywhere. While they have a huge army it's also outmatched in technological power compared to pratically every other country on the earth. Russia and China don't even want to support North Korea either.

You'll be fine.

"North Korea is heck."

Last edited: