Bug Nose Bridge doesn't "Save" properly and maximizes until corrected

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
A very minour bug, In the facial details setting the portion named "Nose Bridge" seemingly maximizes to 100 by default regardless of what value it has (-100 to 100).

Going into a barbershop, the value is still the same (seemingly) and moving the slider slightly corrects it.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Was not a bug, just a misunderstanding on how the wardrobe system functioned!!!

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Was not a bug, just a misunderstanding on how the wardrobe system functioned!!!
I'll put that on the 'Maybe' function.
The value for the nose bridge was -67 on each of those, they all had a positive value of some sort (I imagine/estimate 100)..
Perhaps the bug lies in the character creation process somewhere, or it might be unrepeatable in which case I just was (un)lucky enough to experience it that time.

So to summarize it step by step
- Character creation, negative value nose bridge (-67)
- Sometime after, realize the nose bridge was visually a positive value (likely max)
- Go to the barbershop to correct it, notice value as displayed is still -67. Moving the slider somewhat, the nose bridge corrects itself visually even when put back to -67

Later, likely due to the outfit misunderstanding, I noticed it again. Each of the outfits with the problem also had a -67 as the described value in the barbershop, only requiring some movement on the slider to correct it visually and then save it again in the wardrobe.

So far, since then I haven't seen it re-occur