o/

ClearlyInvsible

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello, everyone. My name's Clearly, I... play Gmod? ...That kind of goes without saying, doesn't it? MOVING ON.

Anyway, I'm ClearlyInvsible. I used to play on Lemonpunch's WW3RP server a long while back, had an engineering character that I stopped using because... things got a bit too mingy for me back then. Server was less 'roleplay' and more 'Call of Duty without mics'.

But, this server seems nice. More RP happens, and it's really quite detailed. So, props for that to whoever developed all of this. And to everyone who makes things frun

My character's Yusuf Yazami for those who wanna know. I'm hoping to have fun here, cy'all serverside.

o/

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Welcome, friend!
Do hope you enjoy your stay, feel free to contact any staff if you require some assistance with anything.

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
o7

Coalition or Globs

Nebulae
Hello, everyone. My name's Clearly, I... play Gmod? ...That kind of goes without saying, doesn't it? MOVING ON.

Anyway, I'm ClearlyInvsible. I used to play on Lemonpunch's WW3RP server a long while back, had an engineering character that I stopped using because... things got a bit too mingy for me back then. Server was less 'roleplay' and more 'Call of Duty without mics'.

But, this server seems nice. More RP happens, and it's really quite detailed. So, props for that to whoever developed all of this. And to everyone who makes things frun

My character's Yusuf Yazami for those who wanna know. I'm hoping to have fun here, cy'all serverside.

o/
Welcome