took his son to comic con as harley quinn

lww6f927oscz.png

thats a boy and his son

not to mention this is liev schreiber lmao

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Okay, I'm going to make this shirt as possible. But I know that won't be possible as I'm a bafoon. Ahem. Anyways, I'm a roleplayer with one year of experience on Steam. Even though I'm a female (ain't that surprising, ey?) I play as anything really. Male, female, futa. Yeah. You get the jist. I'm currently in the mood of playing a trap currently (god, they're fucking adorable). I'm looking to be dominated by futas and females, but males are fine. Shoot me an add if interested.

Reactions: List

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Okay, I'm going to make this shirt as possible. But I know that won't be possible as I'm a bafoon. Ahem. Anyways, I'm a roleplayer with one year of experience on Steam. Even though I'm a female (ain't that surprising, ey?) I play as anything really. Male, female, futa. Yeah. You get the jist. I'm currently in the mood of playing a trap currently (god, they're fucking adorable). I'm looking to be dominated by futas and females, but males are fine. Shoot me an add if interested.
what

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you're supposed to share others' cringeworthy actions not create your own.

Reactions: List