Official Cringe Thread

York

Electron
Nebulae

People legit fap to this sorta stuff.
Let that sink in for a minute.

some fetishes are so confusing and dysfunctional you just have to wonder like how a person discovers it, "Oh dude anthropomorphic animal people get my dick revved up so great, i'm a furry now."

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
some fetishes are so confusing and dysfunctional you just have to wonder like how a person discovers it, "Oh dude anthropomorphic animal people get my dick revved up so great, i'm a furry now."
cant deny that tony the tiger is a hot piece of ass though

Reactions: List

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
cant deny that tony the tiger is a hot piece of ass though
aeb.png

I still remember that shit.

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Its time we start terminating the illness that is known on the internet as "FilthyFrank"... THIS GUY IS THE REASON ALL OF THOSE PIECES OF SHIT EXIST.. ALL THOSE PEOPLE YOU HATE, THAT MAKE FUN OF US N GOOD PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING GOOD FOR THE WORLD OR JUST GOING THROUGH SHIT LIKE DISEASES... HE IS BELITTING AND BULLYING THEM AND ITS TIME WE STAND UP TO THAT SHIT AND SAY... NO... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE THIS IS ONLY ABOUT ANIME BECAUSE ITS NOT BUT EVER SINCE I UPLOADED THAT VIDEO REACTING TO HIS VIDEO ABOUT WEABOOS THEY POSTED THAT SHIT ON 4CHAN OR SOME SITE AND HIS PIECE OF SHIT VOMIT EATING DEGENERATE FRIEND WHO SHOULD HONESTLY BE EUTHANIZED WENT OUT AND STARTED BULLYING ALL OF US AND WE ALL RECEIVED A BUNCH OF FUCKING DEATH THREATS FROM THIS PIECE OF SHIT AND HIS FRIEND... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. AND REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT VEGANISM OR ANIMALS, YOU CAN ADMIT PROMOTNIG THAT FUCKERY ONLINE IS NOT COOL!!! -- SORRY FOR THIS LONG RANT-- JUST NEEDED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST...