Official Cringe Thread

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae

Hey bill, why not give a videogame character from a children's video game a gun to shoot demons at.
That's a good idea frank, this is original and not a rip off of the Doom franchise.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Hey bill, why not give a videogame character from a children's video game a gun to shoot demons at.
That's a good idea frank, this is original and not a rip off of the Doom franchise.

I actually liked this game when I was younger.

And the music was great.

Nebulae

I remember when I first played that game and the cutscene started.
There was like one shot when Sonic was like dying and falling over and behind him was Shadow with a rifle.

I was so shocked.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
There was like one shot when Sonic was like dying and falling over and behind him was Shadow with a rifle.

I was so shocked.

I was like "Oh. Oh sweet, you get to kill Sonic!" And then I never got past level 2. The soundtrack was fucking great.

Hoxton

Quark
Nebulae

This game honestly is my childhood, Me @Vortigangster and @Skull Trumpet Played it a fuckton. Especially the multyplayer
[doublepost=1470341602][/doublepost]
You wanted to see Sonic dead, wtf...
I was terrified.
Wish he died so it could prevent him from putting more dirt on his own franchise

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Here's the real fucking cringe.

Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.JPG

nedoow

loser
Nebulae

holy fuck i remember playing that on ps2 with my older brother like all day years ago wtf