shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
amourshipping_by_sonic2125-d9ynogx.png

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if u wanna watch broadcasted programmes on it yeah. even then only idiots and tories pay for it since theres no enforcement
Okay, I understand that it's not enforced, after all we have a law that's unenforced (and should be enforced) *cough* flag desecration *cough*
But is this a private organization that you need to pay to watch tv or is this the government? Because to watch TV in the U.S you just need to pick a service provider (DirecTV is the best) and pay them for access.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Okay, I understand that it's not enforced, after all we have a law that's unenforced (and should be enforced) *cough* flag desecration *cough*
But is this a private organization that you need to pay to watch tv or is this the government? Because to watch TV in the U.S you just need to pick a service provider (DirecTV is the best) and pay them for access.
nah, if rednecks wanna burn the flag then let em. not like they're hurting anyone.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
It's not the rednecks that are doing that, it's the SJWs. Also I personally think that anyone who burns the flag should be deported for treason.
lol

laugh out loud

treason?

oh yeah, i forgot.

them evil flag burnin bastards

fuckin

destroying a piece of cloth with pigment on it

how dare they

fuckin traitors

ugh

get out
ree

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
lol

laugh out loud

treason?

oh yeah, i forgot.

them evil flag burnin bastards

fuckin

destroying a piece of cloth with pigment on it

how dare they

fuckin traitors

ugh

get out
ree
It's not just a piece of cloth with pigment on it, it is the symbol of the shining land of liberty and freedom, it is the emblem for those who seek to make a better life for themselves. It is the icon of those who have fought and died for said freedom, the flag that was raised on Iwo Jima, you simply do not understand. It is the highest disrespect towards the few who have sacrificed all for the many. If you hate America enough to burn the flag then you can LEAVE.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
It's not just a piece of cloth with pigment on it, it is the symbol of the shining land of liberty and freedom, it is the emblem for those who seek to make a better life for themselves. It is the icon of those who have fought and died for said freedom, the flag that was raised on Iwo Jima, you simply do not understand. It is the highest disrespect towards the few who have sacrificed all for the many. If you hate America enough to burn the flag then you can LEAVE.
people can do whatever the fuck they want so long as they're not making life difficult for others. it's a waste of time and resources to root out and deport people for symbolic disrespect.

Nebulae
I mean, which other people raped, bombed and murdered all over their own homeland and now need to come here to rape, bomb and murder?
WHAT do you mean, raping and murdering?
NEJ, that NEVER happens in Sweden.
Sweden is OF PERFECT. SO FRIENDLY TO EVERYONE.

NO IMMIGRANT PROBLEM. NO NO. STOP LYING.

Reactions: List