Official Nebulous Weapon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ask nicrobe, he went to muay thai. Muay thai is a very hard sport, and I went to karate, maybe around for a month but still, I did see it.
Im not saying that any of them are easy or not, it's just a bit dumb to call something dumb out of the blue, without any proving point at all.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Ask nicrobe, he went to muay thai. Muay thai is a very hard sport, and I went to karate, maybe around for a month but still, I did see it.
you went to karate for a month and probably did basic techniques, and you probably saw people performing techniques as they progress down a hall, and you probably saw some sparring.

i can tell you from a first hand experience, karate is intense.

Reactions: List

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
What I'm saying is you can't kill people with your hands that easily. They will react when you attack them, they wont just let you kill them.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
What I'm saying is you can't kill people with your hands that easily. They will react when you attack them, they wont just let you kill them.
same goes for knives.
but yeah, despite getting sidetracked i agree with you as long as the person who is getting attacked knows how to defend themselves in unarmed combat

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
same goes for knives.
but yeah, despite getting sidetracked i agree with you as long as the person who is getting attacked knows how to defend themselves in unarmed combat
There are lots of people who can beat me up easily but they can't kill me with their bare hands.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
anyone who isn't a baby and is nourished can kill with their bare hands, unless their attacks are blocked

anyways im done

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
Just because this is the 'General' section doesn't mean that a fucking soldier is meant. Noone really needs this gun thread and the only thing it's creating is drama and unnecessary arguments. I hope this stuff gets locked asap.

Also, this doesn't belong into the General Section. Tried to say that in the statement above.

Reactions: List

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
if I would want to probably
why the question though
The thing is you can't. It's not that simple the thing you are doing is simply being egoistic, you don't even know how I look like.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
Just because this is the 'General' section doesn't mean that a fucking soldier is meant. Noone really needs this gun thread and the only thing it's creating is drama and unnecessary arguments. I hope this stuff gets locked asap.

Also, this doesn't belong into the General Section. Tried to say that in the statement above.
wtf
where else do you think it'd go.

Status
Not open for further replies.