Oh cool. I was in the news again

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
What the fuck we don't have schools like this in America. Also I admire your military dress. I love flashy officer looks.

Husky

Nebulae
What the fuck we don't have schools like this in America. Also I admire your military dress. I love flashy officer looks.
The uniform feels like shit, you freeze to death in the winter and boil to death in the summer and you can't move, scratch yourself and it choke's you like a columbian whore.

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
The uniform feels like shit, you freeze to death in the winter and boil to death in the summer and you can't move, scratch yourself and it choke's you like a columbian whore.

I'd much rather have 4 seasons then the 2 that exist in South Florida. Hot and Slightly Less Hot. Also, I don't mind tight uniform, and I can deal with not moving.

Reactions: List

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Yeah, those looks fresh af.

But is it fun going there?

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
I'd never join the army unless my country would've been attacked. I'm pretty sure soldiers don't feel as bad for themselves as they feel for their family.

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
he like
"oh cool i was in the news again"
-Damn son, that's cool for sure. So which one are you?
"hey, i dont know you too good to tell you that"
"not so fast criminal scum" lmao
600px-OB-npc-Imperial_Guard.jpg

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
I remember accidently killing a kvatch guard on the planes of Oblivion and then the whole city went after me
"STOP! You've violated the law. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence."
Thing is, you never had to do neither. You just rolled back the game til the last save. :^)

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Thing is, you never had to do neither. You just rolled back the game til the last save. :^)
Yeah, the problem is I didn't want to replay all the horrors inside Oblivion just not to kill that one guy so the imperials don't go after me lol