Serious oh hey itsa me again

florek

Electron
Nebulae
Ok so I'll get a new PC soon, and I wanna start a serv on it (NOT ADVERTISING)!!!!, and what I'm interested in is if I make more money out of a DarkRP serv where I can add VIP and VIP+ and all that crap, or from a hl2rp serv like nebulous, I consider nebulous pretty ptw, and I can see that it has been up for a long time with 128, not knowing even from where do y'all get this money. Heard there are some jobs like bird or some shit where you can pay for in order to have it, but idk man.
I actually need money to pay some modders for another serv idea which has 0 mods. All of the modders like Gredwitch himself told me they want muny, and so I wanna make a serv to make those MUNY and pay them. So again, more money from DarkRP or from Hl2rp. Darkrp I think would make me get money quick, but it's not fun, but on hl2rp it can be more fun bc it's more RP in it. Idk, tell me what you think.
perhaps write a CV and work an honest job like most?

wtf is this thread

Reactions: List
Nebulae
maybe you can make some plans, share it between your friends, do a crowdfund or whatever and see if people get onboard

if you're just going to goldmine a server, people won't get onboard though
prioritise players over cash, make it unique and interesting and people might actually give it a shot

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
mate you can get a job under 18 cant ye not ride a bike round yer fuckin village delivering newspapers an shit or summit long them lines

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Gmod servers will very rarely make you money my friend

Perhaps try find a job as a dishwasher or a paperboy if you're adamant on stsrting a server? You'll need revenue to atleast start and maintsin yourself

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
don't you need to be 18 to both own an actual credit card and to be able to use paypal properly in the first place ??
i think your donation scheme has fallen flat before it has started my friend

i suggest getting part time job and not wasting your money on making dark rp gerold mod server, if it were in any
way as easy as what you're putting forward we'd all be running dark rp [need staff] server

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if it were in any
way as easy as what you're putting forward we'd all be running dark rp [need staff] server
Also the chances of even getting a playerbase to compete with even the smallest of the established DarkRp servers nevermind pay the bills from it just really isn't gonna happen.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
how to make money from a Gmod Server:

Step 1) Apply for Disability Benefits
Step 2) Live on the dole
Step 3) Profit

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
how to make money from a Gmod Server:

Step 1) Apply for Disability Benefits
Step 2) Live on the dole
Step 3) Profit
image0.gif

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
don't you need to be 18 to both own an actual credit card and to be able to use paypal properly in the first place ??
i think your donation scheme has fallen flat before it has started my friend
You just need a debit card (ergo a bank account) for Paypal I believe. I've been using Paypal since I was 12. Not that this scheme would work anyhow