Old HL2RP servers?

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Oh sure, no problem, I was thinking you knew this french server for all the bad things that happened on it (like one dude that payed 200€ to have some high rank in the CP, and even became advisor by paying like 300€ lmao)

I became an Advisor on CC-Revival by resigning from High Command and making my final roster edit say that my character was transferred into a host body for the xd, then promptly left the community.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
CC-Revival
Ah man. I still remember when people flocked there because "its so much better!" then they all quit after a week because they realised that just because people can do absolutely anything doesn't mean its actually good.

Reactions: List

Cindy

Nebulae
Ah man. I still remember when people flocked there because "its so much better!" then they all quit after a week because they realised that just because people can do absolutely anything doesn't mean its actually good.

throwback to when I was the only non-admin HC member and I had to find out that a major reform was coming to my own faction from a squad leader admin below me

the lack of communication was awful

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
ev1l around 2011, was shit and like 10 so i didn't do much

random fuckton of servers i didn't stick long as and just helped my friend do shit as a rebel, he was like eddy from ed edd n eddy just having these get gear quick rich schemes and wed just get banned both cause he'd be a toxic retard arguing (i learned it from him)

earthfall around 2016-2017?? they had multiple iterations

Cindy

Nebulae
@Crankshaft what was that very short-lived server that gilson booted up for a few months and ended up trapping himself inside of a strider that was walking sideways through the sky on terminal 6

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Nebulous - Came for WW3RP, and is where I got my name from.
Prime Gaming - First FalloutRP server I properly played.
Entropy - After British and Cahill did mad shit on Prime, Oggy made Entropy and I went to it for a bit, though not long. I chat w/ him still.
Claymore Gaming - I occasionally go on this now and then, though I'm not a big fan of it.
Nebulous (The second time) - Came around when I wanted to do HL2RP back on i17 and C24. Didn't stick around for long, and decided to leave.
Origins - It was one of the lesser CW HL2RP servers, and I dedicated myself to it for a while after Neb thinking it would be better (really wasn't)
Requiem - Very rarely went on it back when I even did. Especially after working with a small group on Origins that may or may not've exploited something their staff ignored after I told them existed.
Nebulous (A third time) - The current day.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the one where you can get voted into becoming a curvy cop

D

Deleted member 6062

first server i played on was up for about 3 years from 2010 to 2013

can't remember its name but the map was c45

Solitaire

Neutrino
Nebulae
Let’s see...
Revotech - Open Aura and Clockwork
Heartbit
Gmodbiz
Lemon punch

There was a host of servers in the middle that I’d describe as Misc. then I basically moved onto other game modes

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
first server i played on was up for about 3 years from 2010 to 2013

can't remember its name but the map was c45
Gmod biZ, Divine Circles, and Taco n Banana had HL2RP servers around that timeframe. Gmod biZ had run City 45. Any of those ring a bell?

leonjosland

Neutrino
Nebulae
Used to play religiously on an old server called Universal Union and somehow I got SA because they wanted me to help them decorate a map for an outlands even lmao. It used the fuckin tiny City 18 map

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
I was a Catalyst Gaming devotee for quite a while. Course I was 14 and my chars were somewhat shit

Corporal Barry Hutson

Gorillaz Enthusiast
Nebulae
I used to play Earthfall to an extent
I miss it

anyone know what happened? I kind of quit GMOD after a while

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
I used to play Earthfall to an extent
I miss it

anyone know what happened? I kind of quit GMOD after a while

It fizzled out (multiple times after multiple failed relaunches/rebrandings) because the people who ran it didnt know how to run it