Old italian man forced out of his own hotel to make way for refugees #Justiceforluigi

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
“This is not yours! No, they won’t come inside!”
w4jfzlemgbcz8kjbz8wl.jpg

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
europe is literally being plagued with libtard shitheads who sympathise with and will do anything to help refugees in their own countries, although putting no effort into actually helping the refugees by trying to stop the cause of their migration (helping them in THEIR OWN COUNTRY, e.g. destroying ISIS, setting up refugee camps in their own country, etc.)

if there was something good David Cameron did as PM, it would be that he helped refugees in their own country

Nebulae
I've always had a softspot for old people.

I seriously cant stand seeing them sad or in pain.

This broke my fucking heart.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
If we turn them away; all the liberals will be tighter then a fly's arse because we'd rather protect the homes that (mostly) all of us earn't through hard-word, determination and being a genuine provider to society and its people, but when it comes to ''refugees'' that do this; no one bats an eye.
272AAFBC00000578-3020411-Bleak_A_migrant_cycles_past_the_detritus_left_behind_after_most_-a-32_1427840233741.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-09-21-at-4.02.13-PM-765x600.png

migrant-mess2-800x452.jpeg
It is honestly ridiculous how tolerant people are these days and choose others over your own people...
How can Liberals say they ''Love'' their own people when they'd rather throw them onto the streets instead of being called Racists for turning others away that are going to spend a majority of the time in segregated communities comprised of themselves.

At this point we should just let them all in, rapists, paedophile's, those who refuse to work or learn to speak proper English or integrate with society and adapt.

Last edited:

Moon

Quark
Nebulae
if there was something good David Cameron did as PM, it would be that he helped refugees in their own country

i didn't hear about this, what did he do? they reported the hell out of parliament approving airstrikes though

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
i didn't hear about this, what did he do? they reported the hell out of parliament approving airstrikes though
He was out of touch with families that struggled.
Took from the poor and gave to the rich.
Bedroom tax...
Broken promises...

You get the point and the list just goes on.

Moon

Quark
Nebulae
He was out of touch with families that struggled.
Took from the poor and gave to the rich.
Bedroom tax...
Broken promises...

You get the point and the list just goes on.

i know he was a well criticised PM, just wondering what he did specifically to aid refugees

D

Dazza

the italians will flip sides during the race war to help migrants conquer europa

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Also the guy looks like Frank, my god we've memed him into reality

He even sounds like him