Serious Old School Runescape Players

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Howdy Neb folks, was wondering if any people here possibly play OSRS (Old school runescape) and wanted to team up to do some bosses or wilderness PK'ing or just play in general, let me know if so! I'll PM you my in game name and such, also post any screenies you may have here :>

btCwuQk.png

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
used to play when i was a kid at like 9 to 13 years old, fond memories

stopped playing after the Grand Exchange update and all the fuckery after that, and basically outgrew runescape

at its core its a great game... for mid to late game content, but the grind you have to do to get there is dumb as fuck, but then again thats the appeal for some people. i never noticed the grind when i was younger, but i was dumber back then as well, so there's that

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
used to play when i was a kid at like 9 to 13 years old, fond memories

stopped playing after the Grand Exchange update and all the fuckery after that, and basically outgrew runescape

at its core its a great game... for mid to late game content, but the grind you have to do to get there is dumb as fuck, but then again thats the appeal for some people. i never noticed the grind when i was younger, but i was dumber back then as well, so there's that
pures are the best
start pking straight away

havent played much, but my 50 accounts sit there, including the maxed main :-|

Reactions: List

Stalker

Nebulae
Bump for any nebbies looking to do some OSRS together :>

Stalker

Nebulae
isn't it shutting down soon?
That's runescape Classic which is the 2001 version, OSRS is Old School Runescape, the much more popular 2007 version that has the most players out of the 3 runescape versions :D