News On behalf of nebulous, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
I gotta say, running two of the 'top 10' Servers on Gmod, Is...Quite hard to do, I mean the amount of bans and kicks and stuff an admin has to put through, and the amount of times they are called to do stuff, I'm surprised that they ain't malnourished it feels like they literally have no time to it

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i think having a 'minimum donation' price is a bit jewish....

You can donate a custom amount if you feel like giving 50p. Also, wanting to donate less than $3 is a little bit Jewish, don't you think?

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I gotta say, running two of the 'top 10' Servers on Gmod, Is...Quite hard to do, I mean the amount of bans and kicks and stuff an admin has to put through, and the amount of times they are called to do stuff, I'm surprised that they ain't malnourished it feels like they literally have no time to it
administrating is literally not even that hard lol people are just lazy

also nebulous/lemonpunch is basically nothing compared to massive communities like lifepunch

Last edited:

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
May not be for you, but for the owners they have to do stuff like: Accept/Deny this faction, accept/deny that faction, clean up this shit, accept/deny Ban appeals and admin apps, Find good Devs, Pay for the server, make sure they actually go onto their server, have to hop in and out of IC to go sort out a minge or something, Etc.

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
only zeus could've struck down a harder
zing.png
'er

Status
Not open for further replies.